Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hopin - congrats on being team BLUE!!!! So happy you were able to find out today!!! Very very exciting!

That is awesome Hopin!!! Congrats:)

I had a massage this afternoon and while I was laying on my stomach my left boob felt like it was burning...I couldn't help but notice. Lol that is my first symptom spot. Lol

Congrats Hopin!!! Wahoooo!!!!

Today is DPO3 for me and I am feeling pretty great. My nipples are super sore. I am not sure if it is from the estrogen or the gonal f trigger shot I got. Either way, lordy they are sore! My fingers are crossed that this is our month for a sticky bean! I am still thinking I will wait until Dec 6th to test! :) The wait is on!

Ldizzy & Lilroj I am loving the bump pics!!!! I can't wrap my head around how fast the pregnancies have flown by!

HOPIN!!!!! Awwww yay!! Your DS was right then... maybe he secretly knew :) Have you told him yet?

Morning sweet ladies!! Thanks for all of the congrats on team :blue:! We are PUMPED! It's nice to be able to call the baby "he" or say "him" instead of "it," that's for sure. And DS is so excited. It's really sweet.

Looks like ajd has an appointment tomorrow, but everything seems kind of quiet otherwise. Let me know if we are missing anything for you!

Anyone got any big plans for Thanksgiving?!?

I'm doing a lot of cooking Thursday & Friday - making my famous mashed potatoes (those suckers will MELT in your MOUTH), sweet potato & squash stuffing, pumpkin cornbread and baked hush puppies to contribute to both of our family's Thanksgivings. Yum yum yum!!!!!!

Good Morning:)

@Hopin...all that sounds soooo good:) our Thanksgiving was last month so iam looking forward to Christmas dinner soon. Lol

AFM: iam 8dpo and have been pretty tired the past 2 days. Pretty much where I could just close my eyes and fall asleep. Today I woke up with a headache, slight sore/dry throat and slight stuffy nose. Iam crossing everything I can but am so scared to think these could be signs. I will be going for my beta on Sunday. I may not test until then.

Devyn has his 6 week checkup on Dec 3, first vaccines on Dec 30 and first vacation on Jan 17 :)

Oh I forgot something....last night when I was going to bed I was getting these crampy pains just above my belly button they made me feel a little nauseous so I dunno if that could be anything...lol implantation? Can u feel it that high?

Manda I've never had the implantation feeling so I'm not sure but I'm keeping my FX'd for you!!!

Luna that sounds great where are you all going for vacation?!

Manda I've never had the implantation feeling so I'm not sure but I'm keeping my FX'd for you!!!

Luna that sounds great where are you all going for vacation?!

Yea I have never felt implantation before at all. Not with my other 2 girls at all. Iam not really counting it as a sign but it was just strange.

We are going to visit my aunt in mexico, she lives there every winter :)

Hey ladies I posted a "gender reveal" idea in my journal and also asked for any other ideas you might have if you get a sec, check it out and let me know what you think?!

Luna that sounds AWESOME!! I would loooooooooooove to got to Mexico when the weather is sooo cold. I bet you can't wait! Do you go every winter to visit her?

This is the first time. Her and her newish husband decided to rent a second suite in the house they normally stay in and offered to pay for anyone that wants to fly down :)

Hopin - I have my first appointment tomorrow, ultra sound and visit with Dr!

I'm a little nervous/anxious! After feeling under the weather last weekend and then spotting this past thursday, friday and saturday now I feel completely normal. Is that normal? Dr. told me spotting is completely normal in 1/3 of all pregnancies and that she was not worried...but now for some reason I don't "feel" pregnant at all! I know that sounds weird, but I don't have any signs or symptoms, no boob enlargement or soreness, no cramping, nothing! I know its early, only 6 weeks, but I feel like I should feel different! Any thoughts mommies to be?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->