Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Morning Ladies:)

I am still pretty tired and woke up this morning with the starts of a cold. I am not reading much into because of what happened last month and it was actually just a stuffy nose. lol
But I did have a slight sore throat, stuffy nose and just feeling run down. I am starting to think maybe I am so tired because maybe my body is trying to fight a cold off. I really hope its an eggy trying to stick:)

How is everyone else feeling?

Morning Ladies:)

I am still pretty tired and woke up this morning with the starts of a cold. I am not reading much into because of what happened last month and it was actually just a stuffy nose. lol
But I did have a slight sore throat, stuffy nose and just feeling run down. I am starting to think maybe I am so tired because maybe my body is trying to fight a cold off. I really hope its an eggy trying to stick:)

How is everyone else feeling?

I hope so too Manda. FX'd for you. :thumbup:

Hopin - can you change Jimmy's Wellness and 2nd Immunization appt to Dec. 17th? I had the date wrong.

Welcome and best of luck to new ladies!!

Quick post before I fall asleep and head off on vacation tomorrow to Utah :)

Today's appt was wonderful! I was amazed to see how much he changed over the last 4wks... he looks like a little baby now! We saw arms and legs and a nice heart beat. She tried hard to see what the sex was but couldn't tell yet.... I'm still thinking boy.

So.... we were to busy chatting about everything that we forgot to get a new pic.... but I think I'm doing a private gender scan real soon so will have new pics soon to share.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I'll still read every morning but prolly won't responde much this week :)

Welcome to the new ladies! This is a wonderful thread!
Safe travels to everyone that is going to be going anywhere for Thanksgiving!
Afm- we had our maternity/family pics taken Saturday. �� I can't wait to get them back. That is going to be our Christmas gift to everyone. I need to use the picture frames I collected over time! Anywho, my next appt is dec 2. I have my ob appt at 10:30 and my perinatal appt same day at 1! I love that the perinatal doc Does 3d u/s so I'll get to see Adelyn again soon!
Happy thanksgiving to all!!!

Welcome to the new ladies :flower:!!! Keep us updated on your appointments!

Smiley How'd it go?! Did you get any pics?

ajd So glad everything went well. Love that you call the baby "he" :) <3

@ajd: did they say anything because of your morning sickness?

Good Morning Ladies:)

Adj: glad you appt was great. Can't wait to see pics and see what you are having.

Hope all you guys have a great Thanksgiving!!!!

AFM: I am 10dpo today and have not tested yet. I am feeling really tired still and today I am kind of nauseous. Like my stomach is almost upset. lol if you know what I mean:)

I may test sat night that will be 13dpo and I am getting blood work done sunday morning.

Oh yeah Allika, they gave me Zofran for that to take 30mins before dinner,

I also can't get this gross taste out of my mouth... the sour candies and gum I've read about only help so much. I tried a salt water rinse last night and I finally got some relief. So if anyone else is suffering with the estrogen drive side effects give it a try :)

Hi guys!!! Sorry I have been MIA lately, but have been trying to keep up with everyone. My sister dropped off about 5 storage containers of boy clothes the other day so just trying to sort through. OMG, we could open a store with the amount of baby clothes we have!

Welcome to the newbies! I hope you all get your Christmas BFP's:happydance:

Manda- Good luck with testing!! All ten digits are crossed for ya!:dust:

Oh yeah Allika, they gave me Zofran for that to take 30mins before dinner,

I also can't get this gross taste out of my mouth... the sour candies and gum I've read about only help so much. I tried a salt water rinse last night and I finally got some relief. So if anyone else is suffering with the estrogen drive side effects give it a try :)
Ugh that gross taste is the worst! I found drinking sparkling water helped a bit.

Well my estrogen on the day 3 labs was high - which means no IUI this cycle afterall. Is it odd that this news devastated me more then the BFN last week? I little cried after I hung up the phone. I felt like this was going to be the month and now I have no shot. I guess I will take this month for me - try to get back into a regular routine at the gym and enjoy the holiday season.

Anyways happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate! I'll be cooking for 15 tomorrow - that will take my mind off this.

I was wondering that too... never had mine checked

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone is the US!!

@ Moni77...why would they cxl your cycle cause of that? Doesn't that just mean your follies will grow quicker and you would O earlier??

@Hopin...I am 11dpo today and I am still pretty tired (not exhausted but pretty tired) and I have this head cold that has been coming on really slow. I have a stuffy nose, lots of mucous (sorry tmi) and a dry cough. I also has a little tiny sore throat yesterday when waking up. Does any of this sound close to what you had right before your bfp. lol I am really trying not to get my hopes up but I am scared to death to poas. I may tomorrow tho I will be 12dpo.

How is everyone doing??

Happy turkey day everyone! So much to be thankful for today!

Manda- I say test!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->