Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

One year ago I joined bnb and found what was to become this amazing thread. What a wonderful journey we've all been on! I am so grateful for my:hugs: girls!

Lune, happy 17 weeks!!! You know, it's very possible our LO's could be born on the same day :) Exciting to think about.

Kins!!! You are there right now!! Can't wait to hear about it!!!

Can't wait to hear the news Kins!!

I just got back my Harmony results...finally! All clear!!!!! No trisomy 13,18 or 21. Now to get the neural tubal test done and I'm done :)

@ajd: glad to hear you got great results!

@manda: I am so sorry! Let's aim for a Christmas BFP!

Here is a belly shot as the belly popped over the weekend! Gender
U/S on wed! Yay yay yay!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 16
Allika your bump is so cute!!

CANNOT WAIT FOR YOUR SCAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Allika I love your bump pic!!!! And your photo bomb you have there :haha:

Gender scan in just two days!!! Can we have a count down started please?

I just booked my private Gender Scan!!! I was so jealous of you gals and couldn't wait for my anatomy scan.

Updates for me:
Dec 7: Gender Scan (11am)
Dec 27: OB appt (11am)
Dec 27: Anatomy Scan (3:10pm)

Very exciting things happening on here :happydance:

Nice bump Allika!!

Great news Ajd!! We're still waiting on the results from the NT scan. The ultrasound looked good, but they didn't call yet with the results from the bloodtest.

Exciting all the gender scans coming up. So they will do them at 16 weeks? Is that the earliest?

Time to put up the Christmas tree!!:xmas9:

I'm really hoping I'm turning the corner with regards to first trimester fatigue… But for now my favorite part of the day is still getting in bed around 9pm!! :sleep:

haha actually just updated in my journal with a picture too.
We are still team yellow. I have to go back in 8weeks for another scan though. Said baby is measuring small

Moni- I hope you have a little hidden eggie that you all can catch!!

Smiley- Sorry the apt did not go as well as you had expected. I am sure that everything is just perfect with your little bean and I can not wait to see a pick on Thursday!!

Adj- Yay for great test results and so excited for your gender scan this weekend!

Allika-You look great!!

MWB- I think my fatigue started easing up around 15 weeks.. you are almost there!! Do we get to see a bump pic? Is your bump bigger than normal b/c of the twins?

KIns- You look so cute in your pic! So glad the scan went well and I am sure baby is just fine!

AFM- Had our 23 week apt this am and everything is just perfect! Had another ultrasound since they could not see the babies heart last time. We saw it today and it is perfect! I have some cute pics that I will upload later. Back again on January 7th for glucose and 28 week apt. I can not believe how fast the 2nd trimester has flown by!

How is everyone else? Any testers this week!!

Ing: so glad everything is going well

Kins: I bet everything is just fine! Can't wait to hear about your next appt.

Well, I caved in and tested this morning (dpo12) and it was a bfp!! I am going to keep testing until Friday, since my doc said my to test before then or else I could get a false positive. I am not sure when my trigger left my system last time since it went right into a bfp then. We will see :) :)

@lifeis: woohoo post a picture. I want to see how much it is. If it were the trigger it should be very very faint now

Oh how exciting!!!! Congrats girl :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
love seeing a BFP on here :)

And I wanna see a pic too!!!! We love to see lines!!

Hey everyone:)

YAY! for lifeis, I am hoping it is the real thing for you.

AFM: nothing to exciting for me. Just same old blood and ultrasound tomorrow. We will just be doing timed intercourse this month, sooo cross your fingers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->