Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Welcome Danni :) FX for you!

Welcome Meli - my trigger was out 12 days past trigger. FX for you!

Hi ladies, can I join too? :) I'm 8dp2dt and so tempted to test tomorrow!! Would 10,000iu trigger shot be completely out of my system 13 days after trigger? This is our first IVF and kinda scared to see a positive only to find out that it's from the trigger.

Baby dust to everyone here! xxx

My trigger shot with both noverall/ovidrel was always out of my system by 7-8 dpo.

Hi everyone.

I got for my beta tmrw morning!!! This afternoon when I went to the washroom I swear I saw 2 very faint pink dots mixed in with my CM. It could have been my eyes playing with but I have never seen any type of IB before. Not even with my first 2 babies. Iam almost positive it was a different colour. Lol it makes sense if I did because I thought I had implantation twinges on Thursday night.

I really really hope this is all not in my head but it probably is. TWWs are the absolute worst:(

Hi ladies, can I join too? :) I'm 8dp2dt and so tempted to test tomorrow!! Would 10,000iu trigger shot be completely out of my system 13 days after trigger? This is our first IVF and kinda scared to see a positive only to find out that it's from the trigger.

My trigger shot with both noverall/ovidrel was always out of my system by 7-8 dpo.

Thanks for sharing your experiences on trigger, ladies! So I tested today at 9dp2dt and there's a faint 2nd line!! It's not really a squinter so I hope this is not residual trigger being picked up! I am thinking residual trigger would be super duper light if not gone by now so I really hope and pray this is the start of the long awaited BFP!!!

Will test everyday till beta :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 9

Thanks for sharing your experiences on trigger, ladies! So I tested today at 9dp2dt and there's a faint 2nd line!! It's not really a squinter so I hope this is not residual trigger being picked up! I am thinking residual trigger would be super duper light if not gone by now so I really hope and pray this is the start of the long awaited BFP!!!

Looks super dark to still be the trigger shot! I'm crossing my fingers and sending prayers this is your bfp!

So exciting mellie can't wait to see how the days progress! Keep the pictures coming.

Manda what time is beta?

Oooouuuu - two lines, that's exiting!! Congrats!!

If I'm lucky enough to get to that side of ET I won't know what to do with myself!
It would be horrible getting a pos test and not knowing if it's trigger or not :wacko:
Maybe I should just go mental on Amazon and order loads of cheapies and watch the trigger fade?
Is that what you girls do?

Mellie FX'd that line gets darker!!

Manda waiting for betas :)

Iam out!! :( AF showed her face as I sat in the doctors office.
CD1 for me.

So sorry Manda! Go home and hug your girls and maybe some egg nog tonight. I know your baby is coming soon.

Congrats Melli! Hope that line continues to get darker. Maybe twins!

Electricat- yes some people do test out the trigger then you can be sure the test is a real positive!

Hopin- we have an apt on Tuesday. Can you add to the front page? It is my 23 week apt and we get another scan since baby was hiding last time and they need a better shot of his heart.

So sorry Manda :hugs: :wine:

Melli - that soo looks like the start of your bfp and not the trigger! Can't wait to see the progression of that line getting darker! When is your beta?

lectricat - yeah, I am one of the ones who tested out the trigger. Just got a pile of cheapies, and had atter. At just over $1/test, it was worth it for me.

Sorry Manda :hugs: :flower: I know hoe crappy that feeling is. Hoping for your Christmas bfp!!!

So sorry Moni! Why would high estrogen cancel your cycle?

It meant I had a cyst develop and so couldnt take the clomid. I went today and they recommended that I take the ovidril which will help make it pass. Luckily by the time they told me I wasn't going forward this cycle it was too late to cancel the ovidril order - so I can take it tonight. He said there may still be an egg hidden in there and so we should try naturally but I should be good to go for the meds and IUI again the next cycle.

Sorry manda.

Welcome and good luck to the newbies!

Meiligurl-- my trigger never really tested out, but it was most faint at 11DPT, and then my HCG levels started going up after that! This seems too dark to be trigger (what dose did you use?).

I'd just keep testing every two days and see if it gets darker. FX'ed for you!

Kins & LDizzy, what time are your appointments?!?! I'm so excited :dance: :happydance:

Kind of hoping Kins caves and finds out the gender :haha:

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the late update following my first ultrasound and Dr. appointment last week! Holidays can be so stressful, long car rides and too much time with the in-laws!!! I keep telling myself it will get better once a baby is around to occupy our time!

Anyhoo, my appointment last week was very disappointing! I was unable to see my Dr. as she was out of town for the holiday so I saw another Dr. in her practice! He was awful, his english was terrible, he pretty much told me it was way early and there was nothing he could tell me! He didn't answer any of my questions and did not even show me anything from my ultrasound! It was very frustrating, a waste of time and didn't help relieve any of my worries! I guess the only good thing to come out of it, was I know I'm still pregnant and I DEMANDED to see MY Dr. this week! So I go in Thursday for my ultrasound and Friday for my Dr. appointment! Hopefully I will finally get some answers!!!!!!

Random question - anyone experience rib pain this early in pregnancy? Woke up this morning with pain on the left side, just below my breast, that gets worse when I take a deep inhale! Haven't done anything recently that could have caused this, so very weird?!?!?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->