Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

So I have a question for all of you, is there a chance that bding can affect implantation? Last time I had a BFP we really didn't bd turing my tww, because I was having so much cramping and I was scared it would hurt something. What do you guys think?
My doctor always told us that sex was completely fine anytime :) Looking back at my bfp chart we dtd at 1 dpo, 3 dpo and 12 dpo :thumbup:

I inverted it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 14
Manda- not sure I see as anything but I hope tomorrow gives you a beautiful line!

River- you have every right to be in a funk! Hope you feel better soon!

Hi, can I join this thread?
I just started a Low Stim IVF cycle and thought I'd poke my head in a few threads on here, as I'm all alone in this.
I mean - OH knows o-b-v-i-o-u-s-l-y :dohh: but no one else, so this forum is the only place I can "talk" about it.

I had my CD6 scan today and had five follies - I don't know if it's good or bad :shrug: My Estrogen was 1000-something (didn't catch it properly over the phone) - dunno if that is good or bad either, but Doc. told me to up my Gonal f some.

Well, that's a little something from me, feel free to read my "story" in my siggie - I've written it down for me, but for others to read too.

I see this thread is old - and new, with babies on the way and ppl in the TWW - so lots of experience in here. Hope I can give-take some good energy from you guys

:flower:

Welcome! Sounds like you had a good scan. He probably upped your dose to try and get more follies to grow. When is your next scan? Good luck. Ivf is so hard, but just keep thinking of the great outcome!

Hi ladies, can I join? my DH and I have been TTC 2 years now. 1 year medicated, 1 year not. We tried 8 rounds of clomid, 2 iui's, 3 rounds of femara and 1 round of femara+ menopur. All bfn's. I just got my af today so we are doing another round of menopur injection for December.

Welcome danni. I got my bfp on menopur and doing accupunctur

Welcome Danni... I also got my BFP with my Menopur cycle. Best of luck!!

Welcome, Danni :flower:

Ingodshand, My scan is today - I'm getting ready to walk out the door. This will be CD8-scan and I guess if they haven't grown much by now, the cycle is a no go.
I'm hoping we will know by now and not after EC, cuz then there is no refunds :nope:

BUT - I'm trying to stay positive even though it is difficult for a realist like me. And Dr. Google isn't helping either :dohh:
He tells me my odds are "go find something else to do with your money, stupid, cuz this ain't gonna happen". Lol

Oh well.
FX for me, and for the rest of you girls :flower:

(Feel free to check out my story in my siggy)

Hi ladies, can I join too? :) I'm 8dp2dt and so tempted to test tomorrow!! Would 10,000iu trigger shot be completely out of my system 13 days after trigger? This is our first IVF and kinda scared to see a positive only to find out that it's from the trigger.

Baby dust to everyone here! xxx

Hi to all the new ladies!! Fingers crossed that your BFP is on it's way very, very soon.
Can't wait for all the testers to test!!
TTC is such a crazy journey with ups and downs. I don't think there is one story on this thread that's exactly the same.

Current Attachments (38.5 KB)
image.jpg (38.5 KB)

Happy Thanksgiving from Oklahoma!
This is me with my boys, my cousins four year old girl, and my sister and her baby Kensington Noelle. She just finished her second open heart surgery mid-OCT. her oxygen levels are normal now, she is crawling, laughing, and smiling! She'll be a year old in less than a month! She is hitting or surpassing all the milestones DiGeorge babies are supposed to meet!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies, can I join? my DH and I have been TTC 2 years now. 1 year medicated, 1 year not. We tried 8 rounds of clomid, 2 iui's, 3 rounds of femara and 1 round of femara+ menopur. All bfn's. I just got my af today so we are doing another round of menopur injection for December.

Welcome Danni:) glad to see u here too!!! This is a great bunch of ladies :)

Welcome Danni! Good luck this cycle. Will be praying for your Christmas bfp!

Welcome Melli! I tested at 12 days post trigger and it was gone. Cannot wait for you to test!

Manda- did you test again?

Omg, just saw my belly move for the first time from baby kicks. So cool!! Tried to get dd to feel maybe next time!

Welcome Dani and Mel! This is a great thread!

Mel I had 10,000iui trigger. At DPO13 I was still getting a faint bfp, but that cycle ended up being a bfp for me (then early m/c) Maybe some of the other girls can help more with that.

Dani My fingers are crossed that this is the cycle for you!

Thanks Luna for the advice on bding in the tww. We will continue ;)

It's DPO9 for me and I have been having vivid dreams again and some cramping. Not a huge change from the last couple days. Thursday can't come soon enough :)

Happy Saturday everyone!

Welcome Melli! I tested at 12 days post trigger and it was gone. Cannot wait for you to test!

Yes I did. Still super faint. Iam just going to wait for bloods tmrw and try not to obcess over it:)

Yes I did. Still super faint. Iam just going to wait for bloods tmrw and try not to obcess over it:)

What time is your appt tomorrow?

Have you done a frer? Can we see???!!!

Welcome Dani and Mel! This is a great thread!

Mel I had 10,000iui trigger. At DPO13 I was still getting a faint bfp, but that cycle ended up being a bfp for me (then early m/c) Maybe some of the other girls can help more with that.

Dani My fingers are crossed that this is the cycle for you!

Thanks Luna for the advice on bding in the tww. We will continue ;)

It's DPO9 for me and I have been having vivid dreams again and some cramping. Not a huge change from the last couple days. Thursday can't come soon enough :)

Happy Saturday everyone!

Praying this is your rainbow baby! I got my sticky bfp after my early loss!! I cannot imagine being pregnant with another baby since I already love him so much! Everything is meant to be and you will get your baby soon!!

What time is your appt tomorrow?

It is around 9-930. Whenever I get my butt up and go. Lol I have not taken a frer they r really expensive and I figured I would just wait until tmrw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->