Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Ooouuu awesome lifeisbeauty!!! :flower:

AFM - looks like my lining is gonna screw everything up for me - it's only 6,4 on CD11 (10 days of stim) :cry:

AFM - looks like my lining is gonna screw everything up for me - it's only 6,4 on CD11 (10 days of stim) :cry:

Ugh, sorry your lining is not cooperating. Was your follie count up? Maybe they can freeze the embies and implant later?

Ugh, sorry your lining is not cooperating. Was your follie count up? Maybe they can freeze the embies and implant later?
Well, it looks like the slacker follie has caught up some and is 16mm now and Dr said that is within collectable size, so I'm up to 5 again I guess.

Yes I guess we can freeze if we get any viable ones, but OH and I have kinda say that this one try was it for us.

Well, it looks like the slacker follie has caught up some and is 16mm now and Dr said that is within collectable size, so I'm up to 5 again I guess.

Yes I guess we can freeze if we get any viable ones, but OH and I have kinda say that this one try was it for us.

So sorry it is not working out like you thought:hugs: If the embies make it do 5 day blasts then they can freeze and you can implant when your lining is better. The cost of that transfer would only be the cost of an IUI. Don't give up.. you still have options!!! Positive thoughts is all you can do right now. I am sure it will be work out!

Hey there ladies! Here is my test from this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 18
Thats pretty strong for trigger! Crossing my fingers

Not sure you all can see but here is a 3d of the babies face.. His name is going to be Evan so I guess I can stop calling him the baby!

Attachments

• IMG_20131203_161107.jpg
    IMG_20131203_161107.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 10
Congrats on the BFP lifeis!! 💗
ADJ-glad the harmony test was clear! 👣
Allika- Cute baby bump pic 😊
InGodsHands- I love the 3D ultrasound pic of baby Evan!!
And good luck to everyone in the TWW. We all have our fingers crossed for you!l
It seems like all the pregnant ladies are so far along.
AFM- I think it's finally hitting me that I have only 43 days left until Adelyn is here. Eeek! I'm so excited and very nervous at the same time. My appt. was yesterday at 1 CST. Baby is measuring right on schedule and she has hair floating around in there!
Here's a few pics they gave me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
Another pic since I don't know how to put two in the same comment!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
Lifeis- that line is pretty dark, can't wait to see it get darker!! FXd!!!!!!!!!

Ingodshands and ldizzy - amazing 3d pics! They are so clear!!!

Great line lifeis!

I love the 3d pics - keep them coming ladies!!

My 2ww starts tonight - hoping it goes by quickly so I can get back to another IUI cycle. We are trying naturally but the odds are pretty high against us.

Allika- Isn't your anatomy scan today? Are you finding out the gender????

its not the anatomy scan it is actually the gender scan :) I am very excited and hope we get to see something....even though its still very early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->