Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Lifeis that's SO your :bfp:! Congrats!! Can't wait to hear your strong betas tomorrow :flower:

Allika who all have you told? Or are you waiting until Christmas? What did DH think?

Correct gender guesses for Allika: Hopin, Jenna, ajd, mwb, lune

We're not waiting until Christmas to share! That is just too far away! So were telling people when it comes up

Congrats on baby girl Amelia Allika!!!!! I'm so happy for you! :flower:

Lifeis- can't wait for your betas!! So exciting

Mwb- looking great!!!

Lifeis -- FX'ed for you! Those look remarkably like my tests from 10-13 DPO, and my betas ended up being >300 at 14 DPO.

I can't wait to see your numbers tomorrow!

Just left my ultrasound and GREAT news!!!! Saw a heart best and the tech estimates I'm about 6 weeks along!!!! Such a relief to finally get some news and super excited about my OB appt tomorrow to find out even more!! I'll let you know my due date as soon as I find out so I can be added to the front page!!!!!!!!!!!

Lifeis - OMG, yipppeeeee!!! Congratulations, FXd for your rainbow baby!!

Cider - when is your due date? How are you feeling?

Happy baby vibes to everyone!! Let's get some more BFP!!! Btw, how do I add a pic, I'll upload my beautiful ultrasound!!!!

Just left my ultrasound and GREAT news!!!! Saw a heart best and the tech estimates I'm about 6 weeks along!!!! Such a relief to finally get some news and super excited about my OB appt tomorrow to find out even more!! I'll let you know my due date as soon as I find out so I can be added to the front page!!!!!!!!!!!

Lifeis - OMG, yipppeeeee!!! Congratulations, FXd for your rainbow baby!!

Cider - when is your due date? How are you feeling?

Happy baby vibes to everyone!! Let's get some more BFP!!! Btw, how do I add a pic, I'll upload my beautiful ultrasound!!!!

Great news, smileydoc!

I have my first U/S next Tuesday, so I'll hopefully get a more accurate due date then, but I'm currently estimating that it will be ~July 25th. I'm feeling pretty good. Not too many symptoms, except some mild food aversion. Pretty minor though. Can't wait to have an U/S and see a heartbeat, I think that will easy my worrying a bit. :happydance:

Allika: congrats :pink: What a beautiful name for your little girl :hugs:

LifeisB: line is for sure darker.... betas!!! What a wonderful December BFP!!

Smiley: awesome you saw the heartbeat it is just so magical

Cider: yay for u/s next week

Who are our testers right now? Anyone tempting?

Congrats smiley!! What great news!

Lifeis- cannot wait for your results tomorrow. I know they will be great!

I just got off the phone with my dr. My hcg is at 254!! :) she is going to call me back this afternoon with my progesterone levels :)

Hi everyone, I have been lurking for a few weeks off and on but haven't posted because I find spending a ton of time of TTC forums can drive me crazy, but I'm already there so might as well join in the fun!

Can I join you ladies? I could use some support from people going through the same thing. The short version of my story is DH and I have been TTC for just over 3 years. We did a few rounds of unmonitored clomid about 18 mo ago with no luck and started seeing a RE in July 2013. I've known for 12 years that I have PCOS. I've been on metformin on and off, mostly on for most of those years. I've lost weight and changed my diet, exercised etc with no solid ovulation or BFP. We got DH tested a on 11/21/13 (my cd3 and u/s). Found out he has a great count and motility but morph is bad at 1% on a strict scale. We opted for an IUI this cycle although we weren't planning on it, but figured the extra chance with his morphology was worth it. I did 50mg Clomid days 3-7, had a hysterosonogram cd9, and a second u/s cd12. Had one good follie at 20cm, triggered that night and had my IUI 36 hours later (cd14) DH's count was 14.8mil post wash. I'm currently on cd18 and 5dpIUI. Trying to stay optimistic but not get my hopes up as the heartache after all these years has gotten to both of us.

It is very uplifting to see all the BFP's and healthy pregnancy's on this board, I really hope to join that group in the next few months!:baby:

Welcome Dini! My fingers are crossed that this is your cycle. This is an amazing thread with some wonderful people!!

My dr just called and my progesterone was at 45. She said that was great. I've never had my progesterone checked before so I am not sure what it is normally at.

My dr just called and my progesterone was at 45. She said that was great. I've never had my progesterone checked before so I am not sure what it is normally at.

I've never had mine tested before either and am anxious to get it tested. I go Monday the 9th for that BW. At this point I'll be thrilled to get a good number to prove I had a good strong O. I was honestly shocked when I finally started having an active cycle work up that all my #'s have been great, my lining responded exactly as it should, and I responded to the clomid. I honestly thought I'd be one who never responded to it. Keeping my FX'd but well aware we may have to do several cycles. Not sure we can afford another one right away though so it may have to wait if no BFP this time around.

Yayyy Lifeis!! What an awesome beta!! So happy for you! Regarding your progesterone, as long as they say it's great, I'd be happy!

Oh I forgot to say congrats to all of you with recent :bfp:! We all deserve to see that second pink line!

@lifeis: Below 20 they want to supplement you! Low progesterone is either an indicator or factor of a MC.

With my MC my prog never got really high and neither was my hcg. This time my progesterone was above 40 from the beginning and my hcg was way higher too!

A hcg of 250+ on 14 DPO coupled with the high progesterone is a fantastic sign and is very reassuring that it's not chemical or ectopic so relax! This is it!!!

Allika has everything spot on!!

This is it girl!!

This is your rainbow, so happy for you!!!

Welcome dini! I can tell you that my dh has 2% normal morph and we have a beautiful almost 4 year old dd and our son is due in April. My sister has very bad pcos and three beautiful little ones. You might feel like the deck is stacked against you but your baby is coming!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->