Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

All four eggs fertilized.
I have four snow-babies waiting for their bed to grow nice and plump for implant. Hopefully next cycle.

Thanks Ingods, that really does make me feel better. It has just felt like everyone around me, including my friends and family much younger than me are having kids left and right and sometimes it feels like it will never happen for us. Congrats on your pregnancy! April will be here before you know it!

It's official, baby K due July 29!!!!!! One day before my bday, what a perfect present!! Everything looks good according to dr! Feeling so relieved, now just praying for a healthy quick first trimester!

Hey everyone!!

Iam so happy to read all the great news. I have been MIA lately, just taking it easy and been really busy with Christmas coming up:)

Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving:)

Wonderful numbers lifeis
Awesome news electrics. How many Wil you be transferring?
Welcome dini good luck in this 2ww

Wonderful numbers lifeis
Awesome news electrics. How many Wil you be transferring?
Welcome dini good luck in this 2ww

I don't know - if any. My lining is not cooprating, but Dr said they'll thaw all four and pick the best. I am over 40 so we can transfer three, but it all depends on quality of both soil and plant so to speak. :thumbup:

Just popping in to say ajd, I'm eagerly awaiting your appointment!!

Will catch up on everything else later :hugs:

ajd - what's it going to be?! I have to wait 2 more weeks!

Wonderful Ajd!!! Congrats on your little baby girl in there!!! About time for some girls! :thumbup:

Hey ya:)

Congrats on the girl Ajd!! I love the names Peyton.

AFM: I got a reading done with Cheri22. Not sure if any of you have heard of her. I got her name from another person on Bump. She specializes in fertility and pregnancy readings. I find all this stuff interesting so I thought I would give it a try and get one. If anyone is interested in reading it here it is...

"They are showing me another little girl that is ready to join your family and I would infact tell you DECEMBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

She is always going to be the type that does not give up. It does not matter how difficult the situation or people involved are, she is the one that will see the way out, the way to fix it, and the way that it will finally be done and over with. She is not going to leave something unfinished because she does not want it to come and bite her in the butt!

She is always going to be someone who is confident and there is rarely a time that someone can hurt her verbally. She is always the bigger person and is able to look at them head on and believe that they are the ones that are missing out. She is often going to be the leader among her friends, the one with the suggestions and things that they can do.

She is an avid reader, but loves books that are full of adventure. They are showing that she will often continue to read in her spare time as something that is fun. I am seeing you often choosing the same books as this is your way of connecting with her (just one of them!) It seems like you will both decide which chapter to read and then talk about it indepth.

When it comes to career paths, they are showing her being able to travel, I do give the impression of her being a writer, but seems to get her inspirations from the most fun of places. They are showing this happening in her early 20s, and there are some trips that you end up taking with her.

When ti comes to marriage i am seeing her closer to 26. They will have two girls of their own"

She can't say if it will be this December so I could be like 2yearsbfrom now but I am excited cause I would conceive and find out this December so maybe this is my lucky month:) We shall see!

Wow lots of great news ladies!!

I am not temping but since I took the ovidril shot, I should have a clear testing date. I will test on the 19th if AF doesn't show - my office xmas party is that day so it will be nice to know if I can have a drink or not. Odds are against us this cycle so looking forward to starting the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->