Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Any ladies here have experience with implantation bleed or spotting?

Morning ladies, hope everyone had a great weekend!

Congrats ajd on your sweet baby girl!!! :flower: So excited for you.

Correct gender guesses for ajd: LDizzy, Jenna, IGH, River

Let me know if I'm missing anything for anyone on the front page! Looks like we're lacking some info!

Any ladies here have experience with implantation bleed or spotting?

I had some implantation bleeding! I thought it was the start of my cycle as it was right on time, however now I know it was most likely implantation bleeding! It consisted of 2 days of brownish spotting, followed by 3 days of very light bleeding!

Morning ladies, hope everyone had a great weekend!

Congrats ajd on your sweet baby girl!!! :flower: So excited for you.

Correct gender guesses for ajd: LDizzy, Jenna, IGH, River

Let me know if I'm missing anything for anyone on the front page! Looks like we're lacking some info!

You can include my due date on the front page - July 29! 10 week appt on Jan 2! Thanks :)

Thanks girls. My fertility clinic said it was too late in the cycle for any sign of implantation bleeds, and my tests came up negative for 14dpo. But I started the bleed on 13dpo so could be too early idk. It was weird too, spotting, then light for two hours or so, then med (not quite heavy) for three hours maybe, back to light. Now it is just light and spotty back and forth. My normal period is med to heavy for first two days, no changes within hours, and then light for last three days or spotty. Never all that in one day (24 hours). I thought I started my period but now I am not so sure and I cannot convince my fertility clinic that it is not a period.

It is light red in color, and I noticed I have no metallic odor, which I always get when on AF.

i also wanted to congratulate you on here in addition on fb! congrats, adj on team pink!!!!!

Also, may i just say that Jenna is a witch?!?!?! How does she guess all of these right??? this is crazy

Congrats AJD! Let the shopping for girls begin!!!!

I just got my results from my betas today. At 4 weeks 1 day I was at 265 and today (about 4 weeks 4 days) it was above 900!! I can't remember the exact number because I was so excited! This is really our rainbow baby!

Our first ultrasound is on December 27th at 4:15 pm.

Waiting to hear about your anatomy scan Hopin!

Lifeis....:happydance::happydance::happydance: So happy for your rainbow baby. We have quite a few of those here, so very special.

I've been away a few days because I work 12 hour shifts and it seems I missed a lot! Congrats Ajd on your baby girl! So exciting!!

Lifeis I am thrilled for you with your rainbow baby! Can't wait to hear about your U/S!

I'm 7dpo/IUI and had my blood drawn for my progesterone level today so hoping to hear tomorrow to confirm if I did ovulate. Happy to have week 1 done of the TWW. I am trying not to make myself crazy but it's not working too well lol. I was crampy from the day off the IUI until yesterday but I assume that was effects of the ovridel. Several people at work know I had the IUI because I had to switch my schedule to do it and people keep asking how I feel and it's driving me nuts, because if it's a BFN I don't want to talk about it ya know?

Hope everyone has a wonderful week, I will be gone a few days again, but I'll be back!

Just got back from my RE's office, and got to see my baby for the first time, which was amazing. Baby looks perfect, measuring right at 7 weeks, with a heartbeat of 131. Estimated due date of July 29th (same as you, SmileyDoc, right?) :happydance:

I'm so so so relieved.

The nurse practitioner said that in her experience, if I'm not experiencing severe morning sickness at this point, I may not at all, which would be fantastic. In any case, I'm so thrilled to have seen a healthy baby and heartbeat.

Wonderful news Cider!!!! :happydance: So very happy for you :flower:

Do we have anymore testers for this month? Some Christmas BFP's would be soooo fun...

Cider, Lifeis, Smiley, congrats so much on the bfp's!!!! So exciting.

Lifeis, you make the first BFP for December though right?

I made updates to the front page, hopefully it's all caught up!

Cider - Great to hear!! What a wonderful feeling it is to see the baby!!

Hopin - didn't you have an anatomy scan? Or did I miss it?

mwb, I did, yesterday! Everything looks great! I posted some pics in my journal of my sweet perfect baby boy :)

Just got back from my RE's office, and got to see my baby for the first time, which was amazing. Baby looks perfect, measuring right at 7 weeks, with a heartbeat of 131. Estimated due date of July 29th (same as you, SmileyDoc, right?) :happydance:

I'm so so so relieved.

The nurse practitioner said that in her experience, if I'm not experiencing severe morning sickness at this point, I may not at all, which would be fantastic. In any case, I'm so thrilled to have seen a healthy baby and heartbeat.

Omg Cider soooooo exciting!!! And we have the SAME due date!!!!!!!!! :happydance: Interesting fact about morning sickness, I've been feeling blah and need to eat frequently, but hopefully that means I won't get any worse! So excited to go on this journey with you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->