Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Cider - when are you telling people? We haven't told anyone! Most likely waiting till 12 weeks! Hopefully I won't be sick over Xmas bc might be hard to hide from my family!

Cider - when are you telling people? We haven't told anyone! Most likely waiting till 12 weeks! Hopefully I won't be sick over Xmas bc might be hard to hide from my family!

We're going to tell our families over Christmas, and ask them not to spread the news until after I'm in the second trimester. My natural inclination was not to tell people until later, but the way I'm thinking about it is that if anything happens to this pregnancy, I'd be pretty devastated, and I'd want my family to understand why I'm upset. Plus, we don't live in the same parts of the country as either my parents or my DH's parents, and I want to tell them in person, so Christmas seems as good a time as any.

Wow look at all the BFP's! Inspiring!! I have a question for you ladies. My RE called yesterday and said that my day 21 progesterone was only a 9 which is on the low end but confirms I ovulated, just not very strongly. I don't really know what to make of that. The message said not to give up hope but next cycle if no BFP we will double the clomid to help me O more strongly. Guess I don't really get it...I feel out this month though, all my normal pre-AF symptoms are appearing.

Dini - do you temp or know exactly what day you ovulated? The day 21 prog test assumes that you O'd on cd14, which not all of us do. I would O on cd18 so I would go in for the prog test 7 days after that date. That is a possible reason for your reading to be low.

I had my follicles checked day 12 and had one at almost 21mm, took the trigger shot that night so I should have O'd on day 14. I didn't temp this month or do OPK's, my doctor and I agreed it was only going to make me nuts because they were going to tell me when I O'd. Honestly if I didn't that day then we are out anyway because we only did the bd the night of the IUI and two days prior that were within my window because of scheduling.

Did I totally miss Rojo having a baby? Is she still due tomorrow? Lol I'm sorry I get lost easily

Haha Kins, Rojo totally had her baby a few weeks ago. SHe hasn't posted a birth story/pics yet. I'm still hoping she will one she gets nice and settled!

LOL Kins! Don't feel bad, I get lost too.....

but that's a good thing! That means we have lots of exciting things going on here!:thumbup:

Dini - I've known many a ladies to get their BFP's right when they think they are "out". FX'd tightly for you. :hugs:

Thanks Grateful that makes me feel a little better. I did read a few posts where people had a lower progesterone and did still get a BFP so maybe I'm not totally out. I gave in this morning when I woke up at 4am and had to use the bathroom and decided to POAS, but I was too tired to stand around and wait because no results showed up right away so it was a BFN, but I left it in the package and on the counter and this morning I swear a see a super super faint line, but it was an internet cheapie and I am only 11 dpIUI/O. I think it's just me imagining things so of course I took a picture. Maybe it's just because it sat there for about 5 hours before I looked at it again. I attached the photo but don't know if it worked.

Attachments

• Photo Dec 12, 10 02 13 AM.jpg
    Photo Dec 12, 10 02 13 AM.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 15
I see a faint line, but I think it does affect things to leave it sitting because I think they tell you to make sure to read it within a certain amount of time.
But I'm still FX'd for you that its the start of a BFP:flower: Can't wait for you to take another test tomorrow!

Dini - whats your TTC story? How long have you tried naturally? How long have you been on Clomid?

Thanks Grateful that makes me feel a little better. I did read a few posts where people had a lower progesterone and did still get a BFP so maybe I'm not totally out. I gave in this morning when I woke up at 4am and had to use the bathroom and decided to POAS, but I was too tired to stand around and wait because no results showed up right away so it was a BFN, but I left it in the package and on the counter and this morning I swear a see a super super faint line, but it was an internet cheapie and I am only 11 dpIUI/O. I think it's just me imagining things so of course I took a picture. Maybe it's just because it sat there for about 5 hours before I looked at it again. I attached the photo but don't know if it worked.

Not sure if my eyes are playing tricks, but I think I see something too!!!

Happy V-Day InGodsHands!!!! You are moving right along there....great bump pic, thanks for shring. :flower:

Congrats Ingodshands! You look so cute!

I'm not convinced it's not an evap line as it did sit for a few hours. I actually didn't even bother to look at it after about 1 min, I was so tired and it was so early in the cycle.

We've been trying 3 years. Started NTNP 3.5 years ago, then in Dec 2010 we started using opk's, but I almost never got a positive. I didn't temp because I worked 7p-7a and it never looked right and the doc said that would screw with my basal temp because when I was off work I may only sleep a few hours and my body was all over the place. I have PCOS, I've known it for 22 years, been on metformin 1500mg for about a year, lost some weight over a year ago but didn't make a difference. 18 mo ago tried a few rounds of unmonitored clomid that didn't work. I did get one +opk at that time but no BFP. My cycles are anywhere from 25-45 days and I don't know about you but bd'ing EOD from day 8 gets daunting lol. My OB referred me to a RE early on, got a scan, confirmed the PCOS again but my RE wouldn't treat until I was married, and DH and I weren't even engaged yet because I had come out of a bad marriage and wasn't ready yet. We got married in May of this year and went to the RE in July. Started out first round of monitored clomid this cycle due to financial issues (we have no fertility coverage) and found DH to have only 1% morphology. All other numbers are normal. We decided on an IUI this round because of the increased chances with DH's #'s. I did 50mg clomid, had one 20mm follie, triggered on CD 12, IUI cd14. I'm 11dpo/IUI. I already feel out because my progesterone was only a 9 on cd 21 which is pretty low so they want to do clomid 100mg next cycle if no BFP this time. Guess we will see.

I want to test before Monday, which is when they told me to because I work Monday and if it is a BFP I can't get the bloodwork done that day. I think I'll go get a FRER and try tomorrow. I feel like AF is coming though.

Thanks for sharing Dini. Myself and many of the ladies know how exhausting it is emotionally to TTC long term. It look DH and I 4 years to get our first BFP. We tried on and off naturally for most of the 4 years and then finally got a BFP on Femara. Many ladies say one or the other worked for them. I don't think my ovulations were very strong naturally and maybe didn't even occur each month. Plus DH had a morphology of 3% which is also considered low. I read a new study that showed the men eating walnuts improved the morphology. I bought DH a huge bag of them to eat while at work. The next month we got our BFP...not sure if the walnuts helped too or if it was just a coincidence, but I tend to think they improved his morphology and helped us conceive. Have you had an HSG test yet?

Your never out until AF shows! I have my FX'd tightly for you! Your gonna get that BFP girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->