Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

So sorry Moni and Dini... I just pray you get your babies when the time is right. But I know the waiting really stinks!

Love the idea of the book! Count me in! Will start writing when I can!!

InGodsHands - Your getting so close now +30 weeks!!! Have you done your nursery?

Hey grateful...mine is a long story, fibroid for over 10yrs, bleed everyday. Myomectomy and ovarian drill February last year, 6 cycles of clomid up to 150mg. Ovulated once, but bfn. Then jan, I started gonal f, no response at all, then gbamm one follicle stepped forward,grew to about 17mm,I triggered last Wednesday. Tested Sunday morning and it was a positive obviously due to the presence of hcg from ovidrel. Tested today and very negative, due for my progesterone check on Wednesday, I'm worried that my hcg levels turned negative too soon....
Already gearing up for the next cycle.

Hope for bfps, we all have been through too many highs and lows on this ttc journey....

Incredible story Babyanddust, thank you for sharing! We are overdue for some more BFPs....they come in waves (see 1st page BFP summary) on this thread so I'm looking forward to more very soon!!

FX'd for you!! :dust:

Babyanddust & Breaking...I hope you both get your BFP's right around the corner!! :flower:

Grateful, I just voted for Jimmy again :)

Thank you Hopin!!!

Ladies TODAY is the LAST full day of voting for the Baby New Year Contest Jimmy is in...he has a chance to win $500. He made it to round 2 and I'm trying real hard to get him into the final round! He could really use your help!! Much thanks to anyone who takes a moment to vote for him.....JIMMY M. :thumbup:

Here is the link:
https://wcrz.com/win-500-in-prizes-for-your-special-little-one-w-cars-108s-baby-new-year-contest/

Lei - Welcome back!!!! We missed ya!

So sorry Moni and Dini... I just pray you get your babies when the time is right. But I know the waiting really stinks!

Love the idea of the book! Count me in! Will start writing when I can!!

InGodsHands - Your getting so close now +30 weeks!!! Have you done your nursery?

I know!! I am really starting to freak out about getting everything done. My sister's are throwing me a sprinkle shower on 2/23 and I will be pretty much done with work by the beginning of March. I want the nursery done by the end of Feb as well. I can not believe how close we are getting!!!

Thanks hopin....that gave me hope

How do I voteeeeee?

BabyandDust - go to this website (its a radio station) and you have to Sign-In and then you can click on Baby New Year contest. He is Jimmy M! Thank you!!

https://wcrz.com/vip/q-and-a/polls/vote-for-baby-new-year-round-2/

got one last vote in for you.

AFM - still no AF. Negative test again this morning and temps have dropped (I am using a new thermometer) Going to see the RE on monday for an eval if still no AF.
I think my body just doesnt like the trigger...

Hi, I've been reading along for a while now. I sort of accidentally posted here, I mainly try to just read rather than post. In any case I find all your stories very inspirational. It certainly makes this process a lot easier to read about others.

ok now I've discovered the edit button. Sorry about that. I need more coffee it would seem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->