Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Edited - please read the forum rules

Asking fellow members to participate in a competition/contest polls in an effort to unfairly influence voting is not permitted.

We are close to being done with her room! Yay! Still missing some pictures, storage unit, mobile and co. But I'm happy with it so far!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 17
Allika I'm obsessed with the color palette you have chosen and if I ever have a girl I just might be stealing that! :haha: Seriously though, it looks amazing!

You are totally making me feel like a slacker as we have purchased a crib and dresser but that's it!

Haha Hopin! Keep in mind that I quit my job right before the IVF and am a stay at home wife. So I guess I am the slacker lol! :)

Morning ladies!

I guess asking you ladies to vote for Jimmy was against the rules...oops! I don't understand the whole "Asking fellow members to participate in a competition/contest polls in an effort to unfairly influence voting is not permitted." - it wasn't to unfairly influence voting....the whole contest is to get as many people as you can to vote. They made it sound like I was trying to cheat in a contest or something :growlmad: Oh well.

Thanks for your support either way ladies - I appreciate it!!!

Welcome Crystal!!!

Allika - Its looking gorgeous! That's a nice big nursery!!!!

Grateful, I'm so glad you told us about the contest with Jimmy. We all love him SO MUCH and wanted to vote for him, we would've with or without your post on here so don't feel bad!! :hugs:

Morning Ladies:)

Allika...your room looks amazing:) It is so cute!

Grateful... that sucks about the contest. Sounds like a weird rule to me. The whole point is to get as many votes as you can just like you said.
Did you get disqualified?? How did they even know u were giving ppl the link to vote?

Hope everyone is feeling well, I am still waiting for AF and my IVF consult is a week today I am really excited and nervous at the same time. I hope AF stays away till atleast just after my appt. maybe we can get started asap.

Hi Manda - No the contest didn't have anything to do with this website, it was just a radio station contest where you have to get as many people to go to the website and vote for your baby. Yes, your supposed to give people the link so they can go vote. I just posted the link so you ladies could go vote for him if you wanted but I guess that is against the rules. ..? Bummer! Good thing most of you are on my Facebook anyways!

Allika- Love the room!

Grateful- Still hoping you guys win! How exciting!

@alika beautiful job, well done!
@ grateful that really sucks, never mind all those rules...he is the one gorgeous lad. 8

went in for my u/s and b/w check for day 5...no response.

So, they said not to get down yet, I may just be slow to start, and my ovaries need more time to wake up. They upped my meds in an effort to get things going.
I go back Monday. I am pretty sure I need a response by then, or they will cancel the cycle. I am pretty disheartened at my body.

Big :hugs: River and praying your body starts working for you :hugs:

I voted for Jimmy on FB regardless :)

Allika: I'm in awe of the room and can't wait to get my crib... gonna be another 2wks :( And my belly doesn't look like it isn't budging at all... still a very well defined innie :)

We are keeping the hope for you River....even when its hard for you to. :hugs::hugs::hugs: I have EVERY positive hope for you.

Oh wow Allika - It's beautiful. I feel like a slacker too!! We literally have not gotten ONE thing for the nursery/babies, because we're closing on a new house in two weeks and it makes no sense to buy stuff now and then have to move it.

My belly is growing like crazy, I literally see it expanding every day. I can't wait to move so we can start to get things ready.

Stay positive River! You never know what your body is capable of!

Morning ladies!

Allika..wow you've done such an amazing job of the room! I live that's it's the normal pink room!!!

Manda..hey hun...where have u been hiding :). All ready for ivf consult....tomorowe is Feb!!!

River...Fx for you....they will be beautiful follies by month day!!

AFM...going in for lupron next week....wow how time flies!!!

Breaking - Getting close! Very exciting....

mwb - congrats on your new home! I bet you can't wait to get settled and start that nursery!

AFM: Having a rough day at work today. My dear grandmother passed away last night and AF started this morning. Feeling very sad. I am very grateful that she held on and got to meet her 10th great-grandchild, Jimmy and hold him a few times. She really loved him and even when she was hardly talking anymore, he made her smile. I miss her already, it so hard isn't it? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->