Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Ok ladies... I don't usually do this BUT, I need your help!

Jimmy has made it to round two in a baby New Year contest and can win $500! Each person can vote every 6 hours. Would be ever so grateful if you ladies would help us and vote :thumbup: he is Jimmy M. He is currently in 5th and needs more votes!

Here is the link:
https://wcrz.com/win-500-in-prizes-for-your-special-little-one-w-cars-108s-baby-new-year-contest/

Thank you so much ladies!!!

Woohoooo testers!!!

And yipee let's help Jimmy dominate this!!! I voted, let's do this ladies!

Negative this morning. 2 weeks past the IUI - probably not going to happen this month. Guess I'm waiting for AF... unless I just don't know how to POAS.

Good luck Dini- I think this is it for you!

BFN for me as well this morning. I took a test last night as well, the first one I walked away from and came back an hour later and there was a line, but I'm sure it's an EVAP since this morning's were neg. I took another really early this morning and saw what could have been a super faint line but it looked more like a ghost line so I retested after a 4hr hold with a FRER and negative. I think I'm out as well...

Still no AF so I guess that's the ultimate negative so if still nothing tomorrow I'll test again.

I'm sorry Moni I was really hopeful for you...maybe you will get a bfp tomorrow.

AFM, we can't do another round for a few months because we have to save for it, this drained us the last two cycle :(

Luckily the IUIs are covered by my insurance. My friend got her first line after looking at it an hour later and it got progressively darker over the next week. She also said her tests were lighter w/ FMU and so she tended to test at night - so you never know....

I'm not going to test again until Tues - if no AF. AF will prob arrive on Monday.

Well right after posting AF arrived. At least I know my LF is 14 days if I ovulate because the same thing happened last cycle.

I wish the IUIs were covered for us. We've spent over $2500 in the last two months and we are far from wealthy or even comfortable. Now we have to catch up on bills and save some money.

Grateful the link didn't work for me...

So sorry.... This should work and thank you so much for helping :flower:

https://wcrz.com/win-500-in-prizes-for-your-special-little-one-w-cars-108s-baby-new-year-contest/

So sorry Moni and Dini... I just pray you get your babies when the time is right. But I know the waiting really stinks!

Love the idea of the book! Count me in! Will start writing when I can!!

Sorry for the bfns dini and moni

I voted for Jimmy!!

I went in for the suppression check and got the all clear to start stimming tomorrow night! Not looking forward to 3 diff needles each night. Cost of meds for the next 5 days was $1900...sigh Go in next Thursday to for u/s and b/w to check to make sure how things are - FX for a bunch of healthy follies! Scared about taking the stimms - the nurse told me that the repronex would sting going in and probably cause irritation at the site, and to take benedryl an hour before, or have a glass of wine and use an ice pack.

hey ladies new on here....super interested in the ebook...like dini said, it will be a very huge book, one chapter will not be enough for my intro....lol

to all the bfp ladies i rejoice with you and enjoy every second of it cos you deserve to!

to us still trying, we won't stop keeping hope alive. bfps soonest!

Thanks and grateful that link did work! Good luck!

Jimmy is a cutey!

Dini - sorry. You never know sometimes it is while taking a break that it finally works! Hopefully you hang around and keep us updated on these off cycles.

Good luck Jimmy - i voted too!

Sorry for the bfns ladies :hugs:

I'm close to O...DH and I are going to give it one last shot (no pun intended)...but I'm ready for ivf...go in next week to start!

Does anyone here have a retroverted /tilted uterus?

Reason I ask is bc in ally yrs of OB appts, cyst removal surgery, follows ups, and now fertility scans no one has ever told me I have a tilted uterus until the u/s lady last week....lol

I know it's not a big deal..1/4 women have it.

But for those of you that do....did u read online how some women say certain positions are better for ttc? (altho Dr's disagree)

Welcome BabyandDust! Thanks for joining us - Can't wait to hear your story! :flower:

Breaking - Yeay!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it. :hugs:

AFM:......I'm FREEZING. Brrrrrrrrrr

Breaking: I have a tilted uterus. Mine is tilted backwards, so my doctor actually told me that BD'ing with my butt up in the air and pillows beneath me to elevate my rear was the best way to get DH's swimmers where they needed to go.

I will say though, the month we conceived, we did not BD this way. So I'm not sure how valid it is.

Hoping...
Just like all things ttc nothing is 100%.
So I agree with you....what works for one person doesn't work for the next 100 ppl.

I read mixed things for tilted uterus...ie no pillow to yes pillow...to BD doggy style (lol)...and lie on tummy after not back.

Only one person in all my years of ttc said I had a tilted uterus but i dont remember which direction and dunno how accurate sex positions improve it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->