Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

we will be getting a foot of snow today...trying to get a bunch of work done to leave early.

I'm so thankful that I've had you guys with me throughout my whole ttc, infertility, and pregnancy journey! I would know I wouldn't have even taking the first step on any of it, if I wouldn't have found this thread. You ladies gave me hope and encouragement, insight, and advice everytime I needed it. I know at one point in time (and I think it was Jenna that said it), Oprah really needs to get us all together and hear our stories! :)
I am completely in love with Adelyn and I know God sent her here to complete our family.
To all the testers, keep faith.
To the pregnant ladies, treasure every kick, flutter, cartwheel, and even heartburn (in my case it really did mean tons of hair!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 4
Ldizzy....what a great testament and inspiration. I'm so glad you were blessed with Adelyn and she is GORGEOUS. Love her long locks! :flower:

I love this thread as well. It really helped me in my LONG TTC journey and helped keep my spirits and hope up when I was having a hard time. You are a great bunch of strong ladies and I am thankful to share in all of your TTC journeys.

And I agree...all you testers....keep the faith. Just when you think "This isn't going to happen...."....it does. Stay positive and we are all here for you!

Come on BFPs!!!

You know....speaking of sharing our stories on Oprah...

We should all compile a book of our inspiring, hard, long, beautiful, dark, complicated, blessed, TTC stories to inspire others. It would be awesome to use our long journey's to help others going through the same things.

Just an idea.... :flower:

Ldizzy, she is absolutely gorgeous!!

Grateful, yes you are right, we should, but boy would it be a big book!!

AFM, still a super faint line on the hpt this morning from my booster hcg shot a week ago. It's a squinter so should be gone tomorrow. I had to go to the ER last night because I've been in pain for 4 days and honestly ate enough in those 4 days for maybe a full day. I felt like it was my gallbladder as I've had these pains before but only lasting a short time, a day at the longest. I was right, I have a stone stuck in the outlet of my gallbladder. The worst part is I can't do anything about it for a few days until we know I'm pregnant or not. They did draw a beta, which was 13 but that was most likely the trigger or a combination of the two so I still have to wait to see if AF arrives. The only medications he could find that were safe in very early pregnancy (just incase) was reglan and he said I could use unisom and B6 for the nausea, which believe it or not seemed to help. He also gave me vicodin as it's deemed safe, no link to birth defects or anything but I've only taken 2, I don't want to risk it. So I guess I just wait a few more days. I honestly feel like AF is on her way though, she's due Saturday and I have all the normal symptoms I do before she arrives.

Dini - oh no! I hope you feel better and I hope AF doesn't show, both at the same time!!!

Grateful, I love that idea :)

Dizzy she is adorable! :cloud9:

Dini I was completely convinced AF was coming for me too, I even got my clomid filled for next cycle so you really never know :)

We could have it for free as an Amazon eBook.....or....we could sell it for like $2.99 or $4.99 or something and give all the proceeds to women who are having financial issues preventing them to TTC. Money should never hinder a woman having a much wanted baby in my opinion, but the truth is, it many times does.

We could just use our first names...or even made up anonymous names.

Who's in? :thumbup:

Sweet! That's already 4 stories - we can start with those and just keep adding to it.

When you have time, type up your TTC stories and send them to me at [email protected] and I will get our eBook going! :thumbup:

And we can use stories from you ladies who have not yet gotten a sticky BFPs yet, because you can still share your journey so far and make it a story of not giving up hope, how your coping, things you've learned, what your looking forward to, etc.

I'm excited! :happydance:

Let's think of a great title for the book...

Good Morning all:)

Your book idea sounds great!!!!

I am just trying to pass time until my IVF consult in Feb. I also quit my job the other day so I am trying to find someone to fill my spot and train them before I am done:) I am going to stay home with the kids and go back to school when they are in full time.

Grateful I don't have a bfp yet but I'm in as well.

I still feel AF coming with a vengeance and she's due tomorrow. I did poas tonight and didn't see anything and got impatient so I walked away. Came back 30ish min later and there was a line but an evap I'm sure. Took another 2 hours later saw a super super faint squinter that DH didn't see. Probably a bad batch of wondfo's. I should stop using those lol.

Tomorrow is the big testing day for the IUI Twins!!! I am keeping both sets of fingers crossed so tightly :)

We want to see pics of the tests.......pics.....pics.....pics....please :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->