Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Lilrojo - Welcome back!! Yes we want to hear your birth story! McKinley is a beauty, what a proud momma you must be :flower:

River - I know its hard not to symptom spot......! FX'd for you and looking forward to your IVF journay

Manda - :happydance:

I went in for the scan this morning, I have 4 small follies (5-10mm) on the left, and 0 on the right. They don't know why I am responding this way, but he says I can continue with the ivf cycle, and all we really need is 1 good egg. He says he hopes to get 2-3 good ones from this. I go back Thursday for another check. I am hoping they'll be coaxed into growing a bunch by then :)

FX'ed, River!

Hello ladies, need some explanation to this, not sure who to ask but the lovely ladies in this house. I was placed on gonal f for nearly 12 days, before I got a matured follicle.i was give the ovidrel trigger 22nd of February and 5days later I tested to see if I still had the ovidrel in my system and I got a false positive with the digital clear blue. Subsequent tests, I got negatives, and I did these tests at different times of the day.
Yesterday out of impatience, I tested again in the morning and got a positive, this afternoon I got a positive still (with digital clearblue).
I feel like AF is gonna come any moment from now based on the symptoms I am having, can it be the ovidrel within my system still playing games? By tomorrow I will be 14dpt.
Has this happened to anyone?

Babyanddust - I don't know anything about gonel F or triggering....but it sure sounds promising that your tests were showing negative and now suddenly positive again....? If it went negative it seems like you had at that point tested out the trigger....FX'd for you....can't wait to hear what others think on this!

I agree with grateful! Since you tested the trigger out this sounds very promising!

I also agree!! They say a BFP feels very similar to AF...

Baby and dust I was on gonal at one point and then used ovidrel and tested negative...mine never turned positive. I do believe you have your rainbow baby growing in there!

Can't wait to hear your blood results. When do u go in for testing?

How exciting baby dust! I was sure AF was coming before I got my bfp ;)

That sure sounds like a BFP to me!!!!! Yay :)

Can't wait to hear how your blood work looks

:hi: lilrojo - don't keep us waiting any longer to here the birth story!

:hi: Long time no talk!!!! It's crazy how time flies yet how crazy busy I have been. Planning a wedding and working shiftwork is a crazy idea! But we are so close now. We are less than 3 weeks away now- luckily I *think* everything is all planned and set.
I am secretly still stalking everyone. Ladies with their BFP's progressing I am so excited for you. And those still on the journey- keep fighting the goof fight. We will get there eventually. I am looking forward to starting back up with the IVF in March/April. I imagine we will have to go through all the base line testing again as it has been a couple months since our last go.

Hope everyone is still doing great- I miss you ladies :hugs:

You ladies on this particular forum are amazing and sure know how to keep hope alive. I truly appreciate all the positive vibes and will report back the second I get my beta test done. I can only do that test after Saturday.
Tested again this morning and got a positive with the digital clear blue, really thinking of buying a different brand to rule out tricks pending when I go for my test.

Thanks again super ladies, talk to all soon.

Sounds like a BFP to me too, especially since you tested out the trigger!! We're all crossing our fingers for you!!
Afm Miss Adelyn is almost three weeks old! She sleeps a lot and seems very content (most the time!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 4
Ldizzy...adelyn is sooo cute!!

AFM...picked up lupron today...I'm to start tomorrow

Also...i told the nurse that we BD
this month so she said I should to hcg blood test....which I did this morning. I already got a call it was negative...so in to ivf.

But should I poas on 10dpo to be sure. Today is 7dpo so of course a blood test is going to be negative.

I'm not thinking omg there is hope I'm pregnant...bc chances are I'm not. it's just if i was i dont want to keep taking lupron.

I'm so excited to be here for this journey with you Breaking!!!! :flower:

Lune there you are!! How are you?!

Hoping-I can't believe you're that far along already!!!
Same for Allika, kins, and ajd!! Time is flying!!
Breaking-good luck with the IVF! We're all excited for you!!
I can't wait for all you ladies to get your BFP's!! This will be an outstanding year for this thread, I just know it!!!

Lune - Yes good to hear from you, how are you feeling? You haven't said too much about your pregnancy so I hope that means it has been smooth sailing for you! :hugs:

Hockey - There you are! So happy to hear from you. I cannot wait for you to start for IVF after the wedding.......:thumbup: Your wedding is coming up so soon, can't wait to see pictures!

BabyandDust - I am really hopeful here for you!!! I bet you are going crazy over there! I'm really thinking this might be your BFP girl! FX'd!!!!!!! Saturday cannot come soon enough...

LDizzy - She is gorgeous...you must be COMPLETELY in LOVE! <3 That picture of her is so precious. How are her brothers with her?

I also think this is a great forum....I love how we have a combination of everyone in here...those TTC, those who are currently pregnant, those who are taking a break but still stalking/supporting, and those who have had their sweet babies and are still here to support. You ladies are the best and I am happy to know each of you...even if it is virtually. :winkwink:

Hockey - glad to hear from you! Can't wait to see some pics of your wedding! it must be soo exciting!

BabyandDust - sure sounds like a bfp to me! hope to hear great news on your beta results!

LDizzy - what a beautiful baby you have :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->