Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Manda...have you tried injectables at all!? your Dr should try you on injectable cycle to see how you react...it would mean you would have to spend money on a BD or IUI cycle again but at least you are testing out the ivf meds at a lower dose.

On my last IUI the dr had med on gonal f and trigger...low doses.

Yes we have tried injections but my body only responded with 2 follies and neg test. I need high dose meds and it would be really expensive as I have used all my ins now. I would rather put all our money in IVF cause there is a little better chance of a bfp you know.

If you've already tried injections then I agree with you. Do I high dose meds and go for ivf!

Hey ladies, hope we all are enjoying the weekend! Ok, so I am officially pregnant!!! Shell shocked is my current status.... Still waiting for it to sink in. Done uncountable number if tests since this week. First scan is the 28th of February. I'm moving house now and I panic every time I lift stuff.
Baby dust to us allll

A huge congratulations to you!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!

Thats wonderful news! Congrats! When is your due date? Did you calculate it yet?

yay! Congrats babyanddust!!

afm - went in for another u/s and b/w, and now I am to trigger tonight! Had 5 bigger follies on my left (all about 17mm), and a few smaller ones. ER is set for Monday morning!

Oh wow River that is awesome!! Can't wait to hear how ER goes for you. Sending lots of prayers your way

Babyanddust- Congrats on the official BFP!!

River- 5 follicles sounds great! Good luck tomorrow at ER.

Manda- Yes, I did IVF last April. They told me with an AMH of 1.0 that I could expect at max 8-10 follicles. I had a very slow response, but in the end I did end up with 8 eggs, 4 were mature and all 4 fertilized normally. I only had two eggs make it to a 3 day transfer and I did end up getting pregnant, but sadly it ended in a miscarriage at about 5 weeks. I then got pregnant the next month (June 2013), but again another miscarriage. Got pregnant again the next month (July 2013) and here we are at almost 33 weeks along. I definitely think you always have a chance especially since you are not even 30 yet. I was 32 when I had my AMH done the first time. I see you have PCOS.. have you tried Metformin? My sister has very bad PCOS and had a very hard time getting pregnant with her first two. She tried Metformin and got pregnant with her third pretty quickly. Plus it will help you lose weight

Grateful- Thanks!! Just been trying to get through the days at this point! Still trying to enjoy all the pokes and jabes but I am so tired all the time!! My family is throwing me a shower on the 23rd so I am really excited for it! I can not wait for him to be here either!!!

Moni- So sorry about the cyst! I know what you are going through as I also get cysts. Can I ask how old you are? If you are younger than 35 then I say keep trying with the IUIs but if you are older then maybe IVF is the correct route???
Have a blast on your vacation!!

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend!!:happydance:

Thanks ladies, I have been scheduled for a scan on the 28th April. Can't wait! I'm quite paranoid now, hoping that nothing goes wrong. Will keep yu guys posted. Hope we all are doing great. Praying for the house, February... Month of bfps

congrats babyanddust!

River, eeek! So excited for you!

IGH, you are getting there! Not a whole lot longer!

Congrats babyanddust! April 28th sounds so far away, but I bet you can't wait for it to get here!

Good luck, River. FX'ed for a successful recovery!

Babyanddust- Congrats on the official BFP!!

Moni- So sorry about the cyst! I know what you are going through as I also get cysts. Can I ask how old you are? If you are younger than 35 then I say keep trying with the IUIs but if you are older then maybe IVF is the correct route???
Have a blast on your vacation!!

:

I am 36. The plan is probably 2 more IUI tries and then moving onto IVF. IVF is not covered by my insurance so we figured we would max out the insurance with the IUIs before delving into our savings. At this rate with the cysts happening, it will probably be May that we are looking at the IVF - if I dont get lucky beforehand!

Moni wishing all the best for you :) I was on my last IUI with IVF appt booked when I got my miracle

Hey ladies - ER went well this morning, they got 8 eggs! They told us if some are not mature, they get put into a solution to help them mature for a day and then maybe the can get fertilized. We'll know tomorrow how many did get fertilized. Fx it is most of them! I can't believe they got that many though! We are doing half icsi and half normal. Now I am just resting up. Had some soup, then went to sleep for a few hours, now I am up and just lazy ing around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->