Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Beautiful pics Ldizzy!!

Babyand dust - looking great!! FXed for you!

I try to get on here and stay updated on everyone, secretly stalking.

I enjoy being pregnant, hopefully it will continue to be uneventful for awhile. 3rd tri here I come!

LDizzy: she is beautiful, I have been loving all the pics of her :)

Breakin: it won't hurt anything to test again.... and like you said, why not just to be safe!

Hi ladies, nothing to report except addiction to poas which has stayed positive, waiting till Saturday suddenly feels like a lifetime! couldn't help stopping by to say hello and wish us all a lovely stress free day.
@ grateful couldn't have said that better
@ moni thanx loads
@ river54 remember me in your prayers
@ldizzy a huge thanx for your kind tots

I think women who find conception a headache are strong women, worry at night, probably cry themselves to sleep but wake up in the morning to organize baby showers, rejoice at the announcement of a friends bfp which she did not even plan for and carry on like all is well.
May this house be full of baby dusts!!!!!!!!

Good luck baby and dust!!!

Hi ladies!!

So lupron day one took my shot this morning...

BabyandDust - Saturday DOES feel like forever now!! Do we really have to wait that long?! Is the + getting darker each day????? We need pics!! :happydance:

Breaking - Yeay!!!!!!!!! Soooo excited for you :thumbup:

@Breaking: did you do the shot yourself or did DH help? Did it hurt?

For me icing it before sticking the needle in made a big difference and took the itch and pain away. I had to do all the shots myself as DH can't see blood/medical procedures/etc. It sucked but I just had a few bruises in the end!

Hi ladies,

Got back from the u/s and b/w check. I now have 10 follicles growing total, top 3 are 14mm, and smallest are 8mm. My left side hurts already like I am too full! My right decided to start and I have 2 on that side, but the other 8 are big ones and on my left. I go back Saturday for another check. They said I may trigger Sat, but more likely Sun or Mon. So, seems like ER and ET will be next week! eek!
I was soo hoping the last of the needles would be last night...seriously, taking 3 needles each night, not fun! I have to switch sides on which gets the repronex, as that side is always more tender the next day. I do have a couple small bruises, but mostly good so far. (knock on wood here)
Thank you everyone for being there for me! Emotional roller coaster of a week, not knowing if we going ahead with the slow start etc...soo much other stuff going on in life right now... just thank you all!

oh River I'm so happy to hear you're growing some good size follies now!!! Knew your body would catch up :) The shots will be a quickly forgotten thing when the next part of the process begins! Remember to drink lots of hydrating fluids....it will make a world of a difference for you

@ river34 Yippee, seeing follicles grow is super exciting! Soon you will trigger and off yu go getting preggers.

@grateful, I used the digital type that displays preggers or not preggers. Will post pics soonest

@ thanx breaking!!

Hi guys...

My consult wasn't too good the doctor is concerned about my ovarian reserve. He thinks it maybe to low to continue with IVF. I did an AMH blood test today and have some more things to do and we r re consulting in 3 months time to go over all the tests. So Iam starting to prepare myself that I just might be done having kids. I just dunno I feel lost.

Manda- Have you ever had your AMH done before? Why do you have to wait three months for results? That is crazy!!

Do not give up! My AMH was a 1.0 which is considered low for my age which was 33 at that time and here I am 32 weeks pregnant. I think it is such a new measurement that doctors still aren't sure what it means. Do not lose hope:hugs:

Breakin- Great news on your follicles catching up!!! You are almost done:)

Hi to everyone else and sorry for being MIA! Just trying to make it through my last few weeks and it sure it getting tough! Evan is heads down and loves to stick his legs under my ribs! Can not wait for him to be here!

Did u do IVF? My dr doesn't want to go forward with IVF of my reserve is low cause with my other wacky hormones he is worried I won't respond to the meds well enough and it will be a waste of money for us.

I have to wait 3 months cause I have some other tests to do with him and I have to lose some weight too. Iam embarrassed about that one so I didn't write it at first. Lol he is more concerned with my hormones. :(

@Breaking: did you do the shot yourself or did DH help? Did it hurt?

For me icing it before sticking the needle in made a big difference and took the itch and pain away. I had to do all the shots myself as DH can't see blood/medical procedures/etc. It sucked but I just had a few bruises in the end!

No I to ok it myself it was a small needle that I had to fill with lupron..so not a pen. DH offered and was there with me but I said I'm ok for now...he gave me a high five after :)

I didn't feel any pain with lupron...so hopefully it stays that way!

Can't believe I've finally started!!

Manda...have you tried injectables at all!? your Dr should try you on injectable cycle to see how you react...it would mean you would have to spend money on a BD or IUI cycle again but at least you are testing out the ivf meds at a lower dose.

On my last IUI the dr had med on gonal f and trigger...low doses.

Manda - :hugs: I know you are feeling overwhelmed with what your doctor said, but keep the faith and I'll be praying for you. No matter what feel good in that whatever is meant to happen, will....and you CAN'T go wrong with that!

InGodsHand - Glad to hear from you and glad all is well. I'm sorry little Evan is kicking you in the ribs! Ouch! Can't wait to see the little guy and I'm so excited for you....:flower:

Breaking - Good job on getting through the shot. :thumbup: This is so exciting!

yay for starting Breaking - sorry about the news manda.

AFM - on hold again this month. :nope: Another cyst confirmed and high estrogen - so no clomid and no IUI. But, I leave for vacation on Wednesday for 2 weeks abroad! So at least now I can enjoy the trip. Hoping a couple of thai massages will help the little guys find the egg naturally! :happydance: I had a long chat with the doctor - he feels that we still have decent odds with the IUI and will definitely finish up my insurance allotted 4 before moving onto IVF. based on the results here - I was tempted to skip the rest of the IUIs and move directly onto the IVF, but it makes more sense (financially anyway) to continue with the covered options first.

Hoping for lots of good news when I return.

Moni - have a wonderful trip! May I ask where you are traveling to?

thanks - Bangkok, Bhutan, and Kathmandu. I'll be running (perhaps with some walking) the inaugural 1/2 marathon in Bhutan on the 23rd. My husband's company is sponsoring the marathon and so I get to tag along at a fraction of the regular price.

Manda...have you tried injectables at all!? your Dr should try you on injectable cycle to see how you react...it would mean you would have to spend money on a BD or IUI cycle again but at least you are testing out the ivf meds at a lower dose.

On my last IUI the dr had med on gonal f and trigger...low doses.

Yes we have tried injections but my body only responded with 2 follies and neg test. I need high dose meds and it would be really expensive as I have used all my ins now. I would rather put all our money in IVF cause there is a little better chance of a bfp you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->