Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

That's great news! 8 is a good number! Excited to hear how many fertilized!

Yippee river, super excited for you! 8......wow, that's great. Fingers crossed for you!!!!

Ok, so 1 egg was just too young, and a couple didn't fertilize. So, 4 have fertilized :)
They'll let us know tomorrow the grades of them, and more of a plan on what to do. They are planning a 3 day transfer at this point. So Thursday :)

What wonderful news!!!! Four little eggs growing strong :)

So excited to see the good news in this thread!!

I'm on CD28 tomorrow so AF should be here soon!

River, are you still deciding how many to transfer?! 4 is awesome hun!!! :hugs: :flower:

Breaking, so excited for your journey as well!!

What else do we have going on ladies?!

I'm doing great, breaking!

Can't help but think about how long this process has been for you, and all of us. I am so very pumped for your IVF cycle. I just know it's time for your BFP!!! :flower:

How come you're an eggplant? Isn't a cauliflower bigger than an eggplant? This ticker is so weird!

I don't trust the tickers! I don't know how you get to a banana later on. Eggplants are bigger than bananas right?!?!

Hi ladies! Still secretly stalking and enjoying all the room decorating and such :) I just wanted to throw out there I was just going through all of my meds from trying and found some that will be expiring this year. Just thought I'd come on here to see of anyone could put these guys to good use: quite a few vials of Bravelle, 2 full vials of PIO, and 1 full vial of HCG.
It seems I'm currently in the same boat as Hockey, fun wedding planning then on to baby making :) Good luck Hockey!

And good luck to all the ladies in all the upcoming adventures! Can't wait to jump back into the game!

Hopin - yeah, noone has really talked to us yet about how many to transfer. Since we are doing a day 3 transfer, we were thinking to transfer 2, but I dunno. We just want the best possible chance of having a baby at this point.
We have 3 embies now, as one that fertilized never divided. Grades seem ok :)

I'm getting excited for you River, 3 lovely embies with good grades, such a magically time. Wishing you all the best tomorrow on the transfer......of 2 or maybe 3??

Wonderful River....so exciting!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi anm!! Good to hear from you, please don't be a stranger, we miss ya! So thoughtful of you to offer up what you have left. When is your wedding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->