Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Is Today still go day? Good luck today river!

Thank you!

We transferred the 2 best embies today both grade 18 :)
The remaining embie we had was not as good a grade, but they will monitor it and tell us how it is in 2 days to possibly freeze it if it makes it and is a high enough grade.

Just putting my feet up on the couch today

Thank you!

We transferred the 2 best embies today both grade 18 :)
The remaining embie we had was not as good a grade, but they will monitor it and tell us how it is in 2 days to possibly freeze it if it makes it and is a high enough grade.

Just putting my feet up on the couch today

Oh, I'm so excited for you! I really hope both stick...

Just remember, no matter what happens over the next two weeks, right now you ARE pregnant. So congratulations! :happydance::happydance:

Good luck River!

AW, grateful you're so nice :) Our wedding will be on 10/12/14, it had to be some sort of mathematical theme for him to remember it easier lol. Let me tell you, I thought he would be a stand back and tell.me where to be guy but he wants to have an opinion on so many things! I thought it would make things easier but no such luck. He's a major attention to detail type when I just want it done lol.

Have a good day everyone!!

:dance::yipee: River!!!

Anm - Wow, yes I'd say you are lucky that he wants to have input but...:haha: My DH said "Doesn't matter" or "I don't care" on almost everything I asked. LOL Some things I really wanted him to have an opinion on! What colors are you going with? Details, details....we wanna hear them ;-)

@River: that is great news! Now kick those legs up and enjoy being Pupo (Pregnant until proven otherwise).

Happy Valentine's Day ladies!

This day is not just about that special someone in your life bit about all the people that give you love.

So I just wanted to say thank you for all the LOVE you give me through your words as you type them out from your heart. This journey would be so much harder without you.

I love you girls!

Happy Valentine's day! I'm going to have to second everything that Breaking said!!

Hey sweet ladies....happy Vals day plus I support mwb and breaking!

@ river yipeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Legs crossed with a glass of juice while yu watch dome nice comedy as you journey 2ww.....baby dust Hun.

Grateful- :D colors are a mossy green and chocolate brown. Wedding will be at a local wildlife state park because we're both nature nerds and I love animals. Wedding has subtle hints of doctor who since I'm addicted to that show.

River- here's hoping for an awesome 2 weeks for you!

Happy Valentine's Day ladies! We're currently having yet another snowfall, yay. Currently at 3 additional inches of snow with more coming. Anyone else enjoying more of this white goodness?

Bad news at cd3 baseline today.....i have a cyst on my right ovary. Dr will review my bloodwork....and nurse will call if I cannot start stims.

I'm so sad.

When is this going to get easier

Why is it always an uphill battle.

Big hugs Breakin my heart goes out to you so much my dear :hugs:

Hugs for you breaking...hope the nurse calls with good news. How big was the cyst?

That sucks Breaking :( do you know how big the cyst is? Maybe it's small enough for it to not be a concern?!

Breaking darling....hugs hugs hugs, how big was the cyst? Hopefully it will go away soon....ttc is so hard sometimes but you will emerge triumphant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->