Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Thank you so so so so much for your support ladies :hugs:

I didn't ask how big it was she said you have a small cyst on the right ovary.

Nurse makes her calls for bloodwork /medication changes before 5pm and it's 2:20pm here.

I'm praying that dr said it's not an issue and it's just cyst from ovulation that hasn't absorbed.

If I don't get a call I'm to start gonal f 300iu tonight.

If it's a small cyst they might let you continue!

update: everything is ok and i'm to continue with Gonal F.

the nurse did not call me - she was only going to if the dr was concerned with my hormones/bloodwork. based on the no-call, it must just be a small cyst from ovulation...and not a hormone based cyst.

Yay..i'm so happy :happydance:

Starting Gonal F tonight.

Hey everyone!!

Glad your cyst was nothing breaking:)

AFM: I have a question, iam still waiting for AF I am CD 35 or something like that. I lost count cause we are waiting for my cycle to start naturally and the IVF dr wants to do some tests. Anyways today I have had slight cramps on my left side as if AF was on her way but I have noticed just now I have a far amount of EWCM. Could I be Oing and it just has taken my body this long to get an egg out. Lol Or does anyone get this right before their period. I don't recall ever getting this right before AF.

Hi ladies;

Thanks for all of you well wishes. So excited for the wedding on Saturday! I called the clinic and asked if I needed to come in to see the Dr before we got back into the IVF and she said just to call in on my day 1 and come in for bloods and u/s on day 3. So hopefully we start meds right away but I wouldn't be surprised if they just monitor me for the first month. Day 1 should be the 2nd or 3rd week in March.

I will post pictures once I get back. Until then- fingers crossed for all of you TTC.

River - how are you feeling?

Breaking - YEAY!!!

Manda - I dunno about the EWCM right before AF....has she shown yet this morning?

Hockey - So exciting - definitely can't wait to see pics of your special day...and then onto TTC! :happydance:

AFM: Well "technically" I can say I'm in this month since I had AF last month...:haha: but...I'm not even sure I ovulated or if I did...when. I don't think I have very strong ovulations without Femara so I'm thinking my chances are very very slim to none...? Doesn't hurt to try though! :coffee:

Interesting IVF article....https://www.nbcnews.com/health/kids-health/ivf-used-record-setting-1-100-babies-u-s-n32026

River - how are you feeling?

I am good. Things I think may be symptoms, but then again, I've never used progesterone supplements or estrace either, so it could be that... Get cramps every once in awhile down low. Keeping my hopes up and thinking baby thoughts :)
Soo hard to wait...thinking about testing out the trigger starting tomorrow. Not sure if it will make me more anxious or not. I probably will though (if I can remember)

River - I'm sure you already said so please forgive me, but when do you go back in?

Grateful what does your OH think about you ntnp?

Grateful what does your OH think about you ntnp?

He's good with it. He would like another child too and he knows how long the first one took and knows my age...will be 35 in May.

I think the chances are very slim naturally anyways, so figured might as well start trying now. :winkwink:

Grateful, I for one am SUPER excited about you ntnp :dance: :happydance: :yipee: When is AF due? I know you have no idea what a regular cycle is for you since child birth so it's touch and go.

River, I think you should def test out the trigger! It will at least give you something to do/keep up with!

Kins, omg, less than 60 days for you!!! How are you feeling?!?!

Manda, has AF shown yet?

Breaking, how is it going for you? What is your next step in the process?

Lune! 28 weeks! Bump pic :) :) :)

anmlz, your wedding sounds beautiful!

ajd, allika - I'm loving that you two are only 1 day apart in your pregnancies! So exciting. What if you gave birth on the same day?!?! To two little sweet princesses!

Anyone I missed -- how are you??? I need updates on everyone :)

Hello ladies, hope you all are holding up strong, I am sandwiched between moving house and going to school not forgetting trying to stay sane before my first scan.

Grateful, go for it.... We are here to support.

To all other ladies, keep fit, stay strong and positive.....got ya in my prayers!

Babyanddust - I can't wait for your scan so I can't imagine how impatient YOU are feeling!!!:haha: Hang in there.....so exciting! How are you feeling?

Hopin - Thank you I am excited to have AF back just so I feel there is some kind of chance. Yes, I have no idea how regular or irregular my cycle will be but if it is a normal cycle, I am due for AF around March 1st or so I think. Looking at my chart so far this month though...it doesn't even appear that I've ovulated. :dohh:

Hello ladies!!

Grateful...yay for NTNP :dance:

Hopin, ajd and allika..hi ladies...wow I'm always so surprised to see how big you are all getting.

AFM...I had CD6 scan today after 3 daya of gonal F.

I've got 12 follies..all quite small still but it's early.....And the cyst is gone :dance:

I'm starting to get headaches from gonal f...about an hour after injection.

Allika...when did you start with the gatorade?! should I stock up now?

That's awesome that the cyst is gone!!!! Really good news! I believe I started to bloat after 10 days of stimming. It sucked! I would stock up on it and you will know when you need to start and things become tight in your ovaries! It feels like you have bad constipation in the front :)!

When do they estimate egg retrieval for you? So exciting! I am telling you it is so nice to be able to get an insight into what the issue is. Once you have the eggs, it will be so interesting to see how they fertilize and how they grow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->