Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I can't make up my mind if I see a line or not! :dohh: What day was AF due?! eeeekkkkkkkk! I hope it's the beginning of a BFP for you. :hugs:

Lol I don't have a due date for AF. When Iam not taking anything it shows whenever it wants too. Iam cd46 today and the dr cxld my cycle at cd16 cause my follie disappeared. So I dunno what to think. Ugh!

Manda, I see a hint of something - but would worry about evap - does it have color in person? Could you take a FRER?

Keeping my FX'd for you!!!!!!

Manda...i see very faint line. Hut it's very hard to see in its got colour.
Kmfx for you!

Looks like the start of maybe something... did you DTD about 10-14days ago? I know you said hubby was sick.... Want to see a FRER!!!
Yikes :)

Gosh, I love line spotting! It's been so long since we've gotten to line spot!

Haha it does have colour in person. Iam going for a beta tmrw morning. Not going to bother with a frer. Sorry ladies I will keep you posted!!!

Manda...hope to hear great news on your beta!

AFM..u/s this morning on CD9..after 6 days of stims.

I have 5 follies in the lead (10-12mm)...and 16 follies in total.

..is this OK? Nurse didn't seem concerned..just gave me the numbers..said it's early and to come back on Monday CD12.

That sounds good! For me they triggered me not when my lead follicles were ready but when the smaller ones were. Ouch! I remember begging my Doc to trigger me two days earlier than he did in the end but he said "nope trust me". Oh well he got 21 eggs and all of them were mature. Son of a gun knew best...but I was miserable...so don't expect to be triggered once you have the lead follies between 16-18...!

Manda...hope to hear great news on your beta!

AFM..u/s this morning on CD9..after 6 days of stims.

I have 5 follies in the lead (10-12mm)...and 16 follies in total.

..is this OK? Nurse didn't seem concerned..just gave me the numbers..said it's early and to come back on Monday CD12.

Good Morning!!

@breaking...iam so excited about all your follies. Can't wait to hear on Monday.

AFM:
I just got back from the doctors and now iam waiting for the nurse to call:)
I will let you know as soon as I do.

It's a BFN, it's ok it was a long shot anyways. Just gotta wait for AF and get back to it.

Sorry manda :hugs:

Allika... i hope I have ER next week thurs or Friday.

And I really really want at least 10 eggs. So i was bit concerned when she said you have 5 follies. But i guess there is time!

@Breaking: oh yeah the small ones will catch up! Did they take your e2? Where was that at?

Sorry Manda

Breaking - I had 2, then 4 good and a bunch of small, but at ER they got 8 with 7 mature. You never really know, and yes - the small ones do catch up :) FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->