Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hi ladies. I would love to join you. I was supposed to have had my 2nd IUI this cycle, but it got cancelled because I responded on my blocked side. Everythign was perfect, my lining, the follies, everything except the side. I was so mad. My follies were 20mm when I had the monitoring. I started temping immediately to see whan I Oed. FF confirmed O on CD12. I have an LP defect, but my LPs vary between 7 and 12 days max. Today, I am 16DPO. 3 days ago, I took a 88cent test from Walmart and had a very faint line. Yesterday, I took a FRER and it was negative no hint of a line at all. My temps jumps 3 days ago. I am lost. I did not trigger nor am I using progesterone. Is it possible for Menopur and Gonal F to lengthen you LP?

I can't go for betas until Saturday because I am out of town and won't return until Friday night.

Any thoughts?

Grateful - I am doing ok. Helped my brother and kids move all yesterday, so that was distracting. Only got a couple of sympathy looks and hugs from parents...so, not bad. We just got an email saying we have a phone appt march 6th after work to go over what happened and what is the next plan.
I guess it means that March is a write off, and maybe April? I dunno how long we are supposed to wait inbetween cycling. I guess enough time to load up on some more supplements or something. I just wanted this first one to be the one.
I probably would've been ok with a cp at this point - at least I'd have had a bfp once in this ttc time. It is hard knowing they cannot find anything wrong, and that we've never got a bfp yet trying. But, at least we know that they can fertilize and grow a bit :)
Nervous about what our consult is going to say...do I just have bad eggs then?

Ladies I just realized I accidentally deleted this subscription! Here I was thinking it had been REALLY quiet.

River..I'm so sorry :hugs: :flower:

Galvan, welcome! I've seen you around on the boards. Sorry you responded on the wrong side last time, what a bummer. :flower:

How's everyone else doing? What's going on with everyone?

Welcome Galvan! I don't personally have any advise/experience for you, but I'm sure some of the wonderful ladies here do! :flower:

Welcome Galvan...so frustrating to deal with delays.

Hopin...there you are :). i was wondering why u were so quiet!!

AFM...i got the call. ER on saturday morning ....eek!

Awesome news Breaking! So excited for you!!!! 2 more days and the worst is behind you!

Yay Breakin!!! So excited to hear how it all goes :happydance:

Welcome to the group Galvan, I'm not sure if those meds could cause a longer LP. Keep us posted on your Beta and if you test again

Thanks everyone....took my trigger last night along with suprefact.

Today I'm starting to feel a bit nervous ...

Breaking - good luck tomorrow.
River - so sorry.

AFM - back from vacation - AF arrived on the flight back of course. Went in for day 3 labs today so hoping to start clomid tonight for IUI #3. While away - I visited and got blessed at chimi lhakhang, a famous fertility temple in Bhutan. I also -prayed for BFPs for all my B&B friends. Hoepefully we all have some good news soon!!

Breaking - What helped me during this process was just to go out for walks every once in a while. My ovaries were swollen, so I couldn't work out, but it felt good to get fresh air and move a little. I tried to do 20 min or so a day or every other day. Even between retrieval and transfer and after the transfer. I've heard it's good for blood flow too. Turn on some music and clear your head. Just my two cents :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you!!

InGodsHands - Haven't heard from you in a while....how are you feeling? :flower:

Beta results in about 2 hours!! So nervous!!!! Then RE appointment at 6:30.

River- I am so sorry for your bfn but happy your dh is onboard for another round! It will happen!!

Gaven- Welcome! I am pretty sure those meds would not lengthen your lp. Can not wait to hear your results!!

Breaking- Good luck tomorrow! Can not wait to hear how it went!

Moni- Welcome back!! I hope the blessing works for you!

Grateful- Hi!! I am really good. Was on a mini vacation to the beach and then came back with an upper respiratory infection. We had our maternity shoot and got some great pictures. Having bh contractions all day and hubby is almost done painting the nursery. Can not believe Evan will be here in a little over a month!!

This is a link to our maternity session- https://saraedavisphoto.com/life/blog/

I can not believe how many babies are due soon!! How exciting

InGodsHand - LOVE your maternity photos - you got some really great shots. What a beautiful family you have. :flower: Thank you for sharing!

Galvan - Waiting to hear your results!!!

Betas were 0.551. :cry: I have a 22mm cyst on my right ovary. He gave me a shot to kickstart AF. Next cycle will be more agressive with more meds.

Yipee breaking.....off you go!!!

Welcome galvan, gosh not sure how the LP defect works. Hopefully someone here can shed a light soon.

@ river, hope you coping okay?? Ttc is a bummer.

All the lovely ladies in the house hope we are keepin okay.

Finally had my scan, I saw him/her...7weeks and 4days....heart beating away, nurse claimed she saw baby feeding ......it was a great feeling. Had a huge corpus luteum cyst in my left ovary which though discomforting, nurse said was good for maintaining pregnancy..I have been referred to my midwife at my local surgery hoping all goes well this 9months for check up on the 20th of March. Fingers crossed all will be well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->