Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Awwww sori manda...lots of hugs to you... Hope AF comes soon so another cycle can start.

Allika...yes I get bloods along with u/s but I don't ask for the details of e2.

River.. ok that sounds good then..i have 5...so hopefully by Monday it's closer to 10!!

the rule of thumb is e2=200 per mature follicle. So in addition to the Ultrasound that will tell you when its time to trigger or getting close to it.

Interesting..thanks Allika.

I will ask when they start having me monitored daily.

Wow soooo quiet here...

Everyone must have had a super busy wknd!!

Update for me: u/s this morning shows 7 leading follies (12-16mm) with approx 10 smaller ones.

Going back on wed and expected ER for friday/saturday.

Kinda disappointed that I don't have more follies.....

Breaking - that is awesome though!, You want good quality eggs, not numerous not so good ones. Can't wait to hear how they progress :)

afm - just waiting til tomorrow's beta....oh doesn't want me to test, so I am not. I feel very anxious and nervous. I don't have symptoms, so I feel out already, but trying to be hopeful about it all.

Breaking - I agree with River...its all in the quality not quantity. After all...it only truly takes just one!

River - FX'd so much for you :hugs: What time is your beta tomorrow?

Thanks River..that is so true!

Goodluck tomorrow hun. You are so strong to hold out!!!

when the ET is done on day 3 do they count ER as day1 of embryo? So Monday is ER and Wed is 3day ET?

I'm confused lol

I agree! Quality over quantity! Yes you will be 3dt. So apt of people say you can compare 7dp3dt (7 days past 3 days transfer) with 10 DPO.

Breaking - for us they count day 1 as the day after ER (ER as O day) So, our ER was Monday, and our 3 day ET was on Thursday.

Grateful - I go in the morning before 10am. Results won't be available until 3pm the same day. So I have to work and be nervous all day :(

I don't think I could wait that long myself!!! Best of luck River :)

Allika...thx..i am to mentally prep for FET, but will be monitored for fresh.

River.. thx..i will ask my nurse to find out how it's interpreted at my clinic.

Thanks grateful :)

Still don't feel like this happening so soon...i think it will hit me on wed after my early morning u/s.

Beta results in...0
Took a long walk with OH at lunch (we work at the same place) just to let out the frustrations and what not. He is still very hopeful that this will work.
So, I guess we'll call the clinic at some point soon and see what is the next step etc.
May take March off, guess depends on what they say and what the protocol is.
We are not sure how we are going to finance it yet. Might have to do the loan thing now. Though OH is hoping his parents will offer to pay for the next round....

River....:hugs: so sorry hun.

How is everyone doing???

So quiet here lately...

AFM...had an u/s and b/w today and there are 8-10 leading follies...one is at 20mm.

However I'm not quite ready for friday...so ER tentative Sat/Sun.

I just got a call and have to decrease my stims again tonight...so definitely getting close!

Hey everyone, just thought to say hello.

@ river dear, my thoughts are with you.massive hugs
@ grateful, hope you are well
@ alika, I know that feeling and good luck on the scan.

@ all other ladies in the house, I do hope we are managing to get on okay with ttc hullabaloo...and to the preggy ones I'm trusting we are keeping on great

Amidst waiting for my scan on Friday, nothing to report. It's been one activity or the other
, be back with scan details on Friday.

River - Thinking of you hun. How are you doing?

Breaking - Getting SO CLOSE!!

Babyanddust - I'm doing quite well, thank you. So excited for your scan tomorrow!!!

How is everyone else doing???? Who is testing soon?

Grateful...auch a cute pic of Jimmy:)

Yes I'm getting so close!

Another early morning u/s and b/w today and everything is looking good: 10 mature follies (>16mm) and the big one is now at 26mm.

There are several..about 7..less mature follies from 10-16mm.

I got my hcg trigger and superfact...and am on "standby " to trigger tonight for ER on sat
I'm waiting for a call from the nurse.

Eeek!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back