Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

ER was this morning...slept most the afternoon/evening. ER was easier then I thought it

Dr confirmed I had 15 eggs. Wait for fertilization report tomorrow.

I'm glad this step is over and we move on,

I am exhausted and not able to reply to all of you but....Thank you so so soooo much for all your support!!!!

yeah, we are doing ok. Be better when we talk to the fs again March 6 after work and go over what happened and the next plan.

Embryologist called...

13 eggs have been fertilized....out of 15 ...1 was not mature ..and 1 did not fertilize!

I am so relieved....we are unexplained and I was worried about eggs and sperm.

Now I'm praying they grow to 5 day ..and then they will be frozen.

We are doing a FET bc my estrogen levels are too high.

wow - that is such great news breaking!!

When do you next get a report?

Just want to wish everyone good luck and let you all know I've been thinking about you ladies!! Life is just super busy with baseball season here for the boys.
March is going to be great for everyone, I just feel it! :)
Here is a pic of my little ones first smile.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 4
Breakin that is wonderful news :happydance: So excited you have so many!!!

LDizzy she is just beautiful :hugs:

Wow Breaking! That's awesome!! What a great feeling!!

That is great news Breaking!! Fx that they all make it to 5 day blasts!!

I am still waiting on AF. I took a shot yesterday to kickstart AF. I usually get EWCM the day before and I had some today so I hope it is tomorrow!!

Amazing news breaking!!! So happy and relieved for you:)

Congrats break in, what great results!

Afm- cannot believe Evan is due one month from today... So excited!

Thank you soo much everyone.

I feel so relieved and happy to have 13 little embies growing ....DH and I were in bed when she called and we both heard it at the same time and just smiled and hugged!

After all the downs it feels so good to have positive news!

Galvan, so sorry :flower:

IGH, love your pictures!

babyanddust, what a wonderful feeling that must've been for you :cloud9: so happy for you!

Breaking....holy moly, I am so excited for you. BEYOND ecstatic!!!!!

How's everyone else doing?

Hopin...thx hun!

Wow i can't believe you have hit the 30s now and already at 31 wks...how time flies!

Great news Breaking!!

Galvan - the last cycle I had a cyst I had a 4 week luteal phase - it is tough, but eventually AF arrives and you can move onto the next cycle! FXed for you to get through this sooner rather than later.

AFM- they upped my clomid to 150 - scan on Thursday - likely IUI date is Saturday.

My LP will be 3 weeks tomorrow. I am having horrible cramps on my right side so I am sure it is getting ready to bust or something. The cramps are so bad, I have on sweatpants today because any pressure on that side is just too much.

Oh, no! You have the 3 hour test now, right? When do you do that?

Breaking, tomorrow is the big day right?

Moni, can't wait for your scan tomorrow!

In a week from today! Ugh! I am so frightened to fail that one too! It's very well possible that I will fail it because I didn't just fail by a little today and the pcos is often connected to insulin resistance. It sucks! Weight-wise I am ok. I gained 17 lbs so far and blood pressure is fine too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->