Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

MWB!!!! wow!!! congrats!! I love the names and so happy for you! I hope you feel better soon and get those babies home :)

Congrats MWB!! Here's to a speedy recovery as well.

Here it is!! My Doctor said baby looked great and so far so great!!?

Does anyone by chance see a penis type shape between the babies legs?? Kinda looks like a cherry and stem. Lol what do you all think?

I dunno why it's upside down.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 12
Aw great pic! How far along are you? My hubby swore he could see a stick and berries at our 12 week scan but I told him it was way too early :shrug:

Look at that sweet little baby in there....melts my heart

Aw great pic! How far along are you? My hubby swore he could see a stick and berries at our 12 week scan but I told him it was way too early :shrug:

Iam 12 +1 today. You can totally see exactly that. A stick and berries. Lol

I don't have Facebook but I have Instagram

Congrats mWB on your little troopers! soo glad they caught hellp early. My friend was dx with that as well.

Manda are you going to find out gender?

Hopin don't forget us here on bnb the ones that don't have fb

Can join you ladies? I had my frat twin boys April 10, 2013 on my first ivf cycle. We tried everyone before ivf, including 4 iui's, clomid, surgeries and tests. We are undecided about adding to the family, but I was curious as to how many of you had no problem conceiving naturally after having to use assisted reproduction the first time around. I ended up with stage 3 endo and had a lap and hysteroscopy before doing iui's.

Thanks! :)

Welcome tlm! I just had my first 9 months ago using Femara, but I do intend on trying naturally first for a while for #2. :thumbup:

CONGRATULATIONS MWB!!!! Can't wait to see pic of your sweet boys!!! So glad you are all OK. Love their names.

Beautiful scan pic Manda!!!!! :flower:

Congrats mWB on your little troopers! soo glad they caught hellp early. My friend was dx with that as well.

Manda are you going to find out gender?

Hopin don't forget us here on bnb the ones that don't have fb

Hi:) yes we will forsure e finding the gender:) can't wait!!!

Hello ladies....sorry for being MIA. I've been on a course for work and it's drained every ounce of what energy I have left.

Hope everyone is dong well....I hope to catchup with all of you on Friday. (Vacation day + u/s day) eek!

Oh iam so excited for you tomorrow:) I can't wait to see that picture!!

How are u feeling otherwise?

Hi, I'm back here after conceiving with clomid first time round. Ds is now 2.5 and we have an appt at the fertility clinic next week....

Just wanted to let you all know that Amelia was born last week Monday at 6lbs 2 oz, 19 inch long. We are doing great!

Just wanted to let you all know that Amelia was born last week Monday at 6lbs 2 oz, 19 inch long. We are doing great!

Oh so sweet congrats Allika :)

How are u feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"