Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Congrats Allika how far along were you? All the Babies are coming! Hopin check, allika check...Aj----your next

Congrats to all the mamma's.!!!!!

AFM....
I had my ultrasound in friday. It was amazing ....baby is healthy..with a strong heartbeat. It was so surreal.

Happy Mother's Day mommies and all of our future mommies to be

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!

Finley Grace made her grand entrance on Friday evening and everything is perfect!

Will update my journal with the story sometime this week

Breaking, that is amazing to hear the first time isn't.... treasure the moments of each step, they are just wonderful

Ahhh Aj! Can't wait to hear birth story and see photos . Youu have very little one for your 1st Mother's Day

Hi everyone. I must have deleted this thread some how. I was wondering why I hadn't seen it in my email then I checked and it was gone. Lol oops.

Congrats Aj, she is so cute:)

Breaking - :happydance::happydance::happydance:Such great news!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!

Ajd - HUGE Congratulations on baby Finley!!!!!:happydance::flower::hugs:

Wait Manda where did you see a picture????

Sorry for being MIA... And a huge thank you for all the sweet messages. Congrats to all new mommies!!

I'm recovering and doing better each day. I was in really bad shape and very lucky to be doing so well right now.

Brady and Luke are doing amazing. I'm falling in love more and more each day. They are over their birthweight. And today was the first day I tandem nursed them.. It's also exactly three years ago my mom passed away.. I think she had something to do with it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 7
Sorry for being MIA... And a huge thank you for all the sweet messages. Congrats to all new mommies!!

I'm recovering and doing better each day. I was in really bad shape and very lucky to be doing so well right now.

Brady and Luke are doing amazing. I'm falling in love more and more each day. They are over their birthweight. And today was the first day I tandem nursed them.. It's also exactly three years ago my mom passed away.. I think she had something to do with it!

Awww they are so cute!! Iam glad ur all doing so well.

Aw mwb!!!! They are adorable!!!

Ladies, please pm me with your name if you want to join our fb group! Makes things a whole lot easier!

Boo. I don't have Facebook ��

Aww MW they are so cute.! Congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"