Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Quick update: boys are estimated 4lbs 14oz and 4lbs 15oz! That's almost 10 lbs of baby in my belly! Everything looked great at the doctor today.

That's a whole lot of "baby" in there!! Any day now but hopefully two more weeks...or tomorrow hehe....this is so exciting

Yeah, doctor would like them to stay in there until 36 weeks. Two more weeks! I'm thinking this week or next week will be my last week at work. It's getting too much even though I'm mostly working from home already!

Hi:) Iam doing ok. Iam getting nervous/anxious about my 12 week US coming up on the 5th.

How ru feeling breaking?

Question for the Clomid ladies, did any of you notice the side effects getting more prominent after you finished taking them? I've got the lovely nausea and headaches on our food day at work which just sucks cuz I love me some food :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Manda...so exciting. in understand your nervousness. I feel the same...my 7week u/s is on may 9th. I'll be 7w + 4.

Anmlz. I took my clomid at night to avoid symptoms since I would just go to sleep. I do remember having slight headaches tho.

Yes i did! I guess because with clomid it stays in your bloodstream and actually builds up so by the time you took the 5th doses your build up is highest....

Also if interested pm your fb names so I can add you to our fb group!

Clomid gave me ridiculous amounts of cm for my entire cycle

I also took Clomid at night to avoid any side effects, I really didn't notice any (50 and 100 mg).

Thank you so much for your responses ladies! The amount of buildup definitely makes sense since I only experienced the side effects the day after I finished taking them. And now that you mentioned it I have had an increase of CM while I was on Clomid. Ultrasound is today to see if any follicles were produced, fingers crossed :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Good luck girl!! Can't wait to hear how many follies you have :)

What is clomid comparable to? I have taken Bravelle, Menopur, Cetrotide and Orgalutren. Then just the HcG shot before retrieval.

Clomid is like fermera. It is normally the first thing u take to make the follical then maybe add an injectable drug to make you produce more follicles and help them grow.

clomid and femara trick your body into producing more lh on it's own whereas the injectables are often lh themselves so work better

Hockey: I forget if you mentioned it, but when do you try another egg transfer?

Anmiz: the Clomid definitely builds up in your system by the end of a 5day course and you start to see more side effects, like the others mentioned, taking it at night can help but nothing can really get past the drug accumulation in your system. How was your U/S?

Breakin and Manda, how are you ladies feeling?? Experiencing the fun of the first trimester MS and Tiredness?? Are the kicks getting stronger Manda? Can’t wait for your U/S’s already….is it May yet??

Mwb: you’ve been quiet all week…are the boys still in there?? You’re almost 35wks!!! You’ve made it so far ☺

Good Morning Ladies! My husband and I have been TTC our first child for about a year. After a year of nothing happening, I decided to go to my OBGYN. I had an exam and bloodwork done and found out that I was normal. My husband had a semen analysis and he too is normal. My OB prescribed me clomid 50mg. I just got my period this morning (ugh again.) and am supposed to start taking the clomid on Saturday (calendar day 5). I've also read that mucinex helps with CM (my cousin swears that mucinex got her pregnant). I'm not sure what time of the day to take the clomid or the mucinex? Also, when should I start the mucinex? Any suggestions would be helpful as this has been a long road for our family. Thank you!!:thumbup:

Hello msalvo great to have you on here, never heard of mucinex before but hopefully the other ladies may have ideas.....

@ IGH....lots of hugs to baby Evan, hope you are coping okay with baby nursing...bet you are...lol

16 weeks today, super tired and always wanting a nap. Doze off in class all the time....so embarrassing.

Hope every one is going okay...moni enjoy your break dear.

Hockey: I forget if you mentioned it, but when do you try another egg transfer?

Anmiz: the Clomid definitely builds up in your system by the end of a 5day course and you start to see more side effects, like the others mentioned, taking it at night can help but nothing can really get past the drug accumulation in your system. How was your U/S?

Breakin and Manda, how are you ladies feeling?? Experiencing the fun of the first trimester MS and Tiredness?? Are the kicks getting stronger Manda? Can’t wait for your U/S’s already….is it May yet??

Mwb: you’ve been quiet all week…are the boys still in there?? You’re almost 35wks!!! You’ve made it so far ☺

Hi Adj.....iam feeling ok. Iam still getting nausea from time to time during the day. I get pretty tired towards the end of the day. Iam definitely ready for bed.
I don't know if the kicks are getting stronger. They are not frequent at all but I can't feel pressure pushing up against lower stomach. It reminds me when baby is bigger when they push their bums up against you:) I love it.
I can't wait till Monday for my ultrasound, iam so nervous.

How are u feeling?? Yu are getting close:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->