Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Met my new Doctor. Seems to be a nice guy! We will wait for my period and then do a combination of Femara and Gonal-F with IUI. Not messing around this time!

All done with my teeth. So far I'm not in too much pain but I'm still numb so we'll see how I feel tomorrow lol. Unfortunately because I'm still numb I haven't been able to "eat" yet. I took a 4 hour nap when we got home and I think its wore off just enough to try a smoothie because I'm STAAARRRVINGGG. MIL is here but I haven't seen her yet because I'm stuck in bed. I told OH to get a video of her seeing Draven for the first time though I hope he remembered.

Allika, fabulous news! It always feels good to try something new :)

Lei- that news made my day!!!! Woohoo!

Stalking from Georgia...so can't write as much as I want to.

Lei- wow!!! That's amazing what an awesome opportunity. Guess your talk with the big man went well !!!!!

Jenna- hope you heal quickly and I'm glad it's over!

Will catch up more tomorrow afternoon when i get back to Michigan. Gotta tell ya all about the plane yesterday...lol

You girls with the frisky dreams been reading 50 shades of gray again? :D
Hopin- I'll be testing on 4/17 two days before week red.
Lei- hey our preacher said something about prayer that really hit home for me. He said, if you woke up and God said all your prayers have been answered, what would have changed? Your life, your neighbors life, cure for cancers...or absolutely nothing? It made me feel so selfish because my prayers are usually the first few people I think of and of course the problems in my life. :/ I've been praying a lot differently ever since Sunday.... It might soud silly, but I feel nicer and happier, like I'm helping someone out that needs it just because I included them in my prayers. Lol, anywho. lei, thats my round about way of saying thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

LDizzy that's wonderful that you've changed your way about praying. It does feel good to pray for others its like giving charity with out having to fork up money or crazy amounts of time that you can't afford you know? I'm sorry about your BFN :( Will you be trying anything new this cycle? I used to do this while TTC and used to also try and get Lei to do it because it really helps TTC and continuous BFN's... But I used to always try something new every cycle. Whether it be a new med, new herb, or new position. That way you're keeping it interesting and it makes you feel less like you're just "wasting cycles". It really helped me a lot and I encourage ALL of you ladies to do the same.

The numbess has mostly wore off and I'm feeling pretty good actually with my pain pills by bedside and just chatting it up with MIL in our room. OH DID remember to get a video of her and Draven meeting for the first time and I really want you all to watch it. It's a beautiful moment I want to share with my girls and I'm so happy I didn't have to miss it because now I can watch it over and over forever <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnJA8r3Cq1w&sns=em

Ok it's 4:15am where I am. Can't sleep because I'm having hot flashes for whatever reason lol it's like I'm taking clomid again.
Jenna I just sat here and bawled my eyes out watching that video. So so so precious. What a wonderful moment to capture!!!! <3
Ok I'll post more in a few hours going to try and sleep a little but had to comment on that. Thanks for sharing it with us!!

Jenna- That made me cry!!! What an amazing moment to capture on video :) It Just melted my heart <3

LDizzy- I can totally relate because up until about a year ago it was always about me or my daughter. I mean I still pray for myself & daughter but the other night my BNB were on my mind so I felt it was right.. I think its okay to pray for yourself & sometimes I do just so I could keep pushing forward... The number one thing for me was strength :)

Allika That's AWESOME!!!! So now you just wait for AF to show and let the games begin!! I think this is going to be your cycle. Are you excited?!

TypeA I'm so sorry :hugs: Let us know how your appointment goes today <3

LDizzy I got your test date down!!

Grateful Can't wait to hear about this plane ride! Don't you have a doctor's appointment today?!!?!

Lei Thank you <3

Jenna I'm so glad you're feeling good! Again thank you for sharing that video. SO SWEET!!!!

Lune 4 days!! ;)

mums How are you feeling??

Allika- I can't wait until you get to start all that... Tell me how the injections are... Ill be starting them in 3 weeks & Im nervous.

Hopin- Are you sleepy hun?? What happened last night that you couldnt sleep??
I myself was up until about 2 because DH was snoring like crazy. I managed to capture 6 videos so I am going to let him watch them this evening so he can know how ANNOYING & LOUD his snoring is :rofl:

LEI LOL :rofl: :haha: I have TOTALLY done that to my DH too! hehe.
I'm tired, yes. I woke up because I was burning up, and couldn't cool down. And then I couldn't get back to sleep. Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally annoying lol

LEI LOL :rofl: :haha: I have TOTALLY done that to my DH too! hehe.
I'm tired, yes. I woke up because I was burning up, and couldn't cool down. And then I couldn't get back to sleep. Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally annoying lol

I swear I had a moment :blush: I read that when you wrote it but its like I forgot in a matter of seconds haha :shrug:

Hello everyone!

Hopin, I'm super nauseous today. Still in the hospital, so I think my lovely hospital breakfast made me a little queasy. :wacko:

Good news is: hCG is up to 270 today! :happydance:

That is just a little more than double what it was 48 hours ago.

I feel so blessed knowing that my numbers are climbing, & that I have a support group of ladies like you behind me.

This is my 1st pregnancy... so everything they do here at the hospital or give me I ask, "Is it safe?" Haha, just first time mum jitters, I know. They're taking very good care of me here.

The only problem is all this fluid in the cavities in my abdomen & around my lungs has not subsided... in fact, I have fluid IN my lungs now.

I just got back from an x-ray to see how much fluid is in my lungs. Hoping its not too bad. They knew I was concerned about the x-ray, so the shielded both my front & back sides; & used lower radiation than normal.

I'll let you know what the result of that are.

Thank you all again for your support & well-wishes.

I hope everyone else on here is doing ok!!

Oh! One last thing: expected due date is 11/25/2013 !!!

xoxox

Allika - Sounds like you have an iron clad plan of action for next month! Prayers for you it works!

Ldizzy and Type A - :hugs:

Jenna - That video was so sweet. How awesome you got it on video. What a special moment! :flower:

Allika - Sounds like a plan girl! :thumbup: Looking forward to what next month will bring. Glad you like your new doctor.

Hopin - I hope you sleep better tonight. Until AF your still in it! :hugs:

Mums - Thanks for keeping us updated, and glad they are taking good care of you and that your HCG levels are rising so quickly!! Would be just awesome to have twins in there!

How is everyone else feeling? I try to remember everyone but I always have the feeing I'm forgetting something important, so sorry when I do forget. Can I blame it on pregnancy brain?! :haha:

I wrote about my plane ordeal in my journal. :nope:

Mums Bless your heart, you are a strong woman! Definitely keep us posted.

YAY for your due date!!!! It's been added :D:D:D

I guess that's a good thing? Don't they rise though after O until AF shows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->