Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I guess that's a good thing? Don't they rise though after O until AF shows?

Yes it normally rises and stays high until AF starts...then the temp will take a dive. If your pregnant...it stays high the entire pregnancy.

However...mine took a huge dip the day before AF was due....and so I thought I was out...but the next day it went sky high and I got my BFP the day AF was due. So sometimes you never know...

Hi Loves :flower:

Just popping in real quick to let you ALL know I'm thinking about you :hugs:

~Angie

We are doing IVF!!!! So excited! Will update later when I can type more

dont have much Time.

@ Hopin: this is so suspicious with your hot flashes. When are you testing?

@Lei: I think what you are doing with your donation is a very honorable thing to do! You will make someone very happy! Hopefully the retrieval and all will go smoothly!

@the others: I am sorry I can't write to all of you in this post, but hugs to all and a big hug to Jenna's little snuggle bug and Grateful's baby boy!

TypeA YAY!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

Allika I swear I thought I had a fever last night but DH said I felt normal to him?!?!?! And because Jenna insisted I'm going to test tomorrow with fmu ;)

Thank you girls for watching the video I've been watching it over and over and it still brings tears to my eyes. She's been holding him since she got here lol. I kinda miss my little man cub but I'm letting her be a baby hoarder since she lives on the other side of the US and won't get to see him again for a while. I'm feeling pretty good today even though my face is starting to swell, I look silly lol.

Lei: That's hilarious lol!!!!! Omg he's probably going to laugh so hard watching those.

Mums: Wow you're really going through a lot over there. I'm keeping you in my prayers keep us updated.

Hopin: It's normal in any cycle for your temps to stay above the cover line until AF but your are still climbing which gives me more hope! Looks great!!!

TypeA: Congrats Wooooo!!!! So exciting I can't wait!

Allika: :hugs:

Angie: Hello!!! Hope all is well :flower: Keeping you in my prayers.

Just got my period! Game on! So yes Hopin I ovulated a week later than usual!

Jenna that video was adorable <3

TypeA that's great news you are starting ivf :)

Hopin good luck with testing tomorrow.

Mums hope you are feeling better soon, when will you have your first ultrasound?

Allika I'm sorry af showed :hugs:

Grateful I'm off to your journal, I must know about the plane ordeal

Lei that is hilarious that you videoed your hubby snoring, I should do that! I don't think he actually believes me that he keeps me awake sometimes :haha:

Whew I think that's everyone...there was a ton of new posts today!

oh and afm after a few pretty bad days of nausea on Monday and Tuesday I think I've come up with a good method to keep it under control which involves eating every hour or two, giving up on trying to eat anything that turns my stomach (I had bread for lunch yesterday :haha:) and not using the seabands because I think they were making it worse :wacko:

Ok so here's what I know so far....my insurance is an amazing miracle and if they approve me for IVF this cycle I will only have to pay the $40 copay. I am about to start my period so they gave me BCPs to start on soon. Sometime next week I will go in for a diagnostic hesteroscopy? Ugh probably butchered that spelling but its where they will look inside my uterus and make sure everything looks good. Then I think I start injections...which will begin at 300iu (my iui dose was at 125....so quite a jump). Then retreival etc.

We will have to pay for any freezing that might have to be done. Those prices are $750 initially and then $450 a year to keep them stored. It's like renting a eggie storage unit. Because of our religious beliefs we won't fertilize too many eggs. So the remainder of the eggs will be frozen just in case.

I document all this just in case anyone can benefit from it or is interested in it. Hope you guys don't mind.

Bad part is that I will be on progesterone inter muscular shots with IVF. No more vag supps. ....tear.....
I'll keep updating as we go and let you know what I find out.

Hi ladies!

Luna - not sure when my first US will be... I'll ask next time my doc comes around though! I'm sure he will want to confirm if I'm having multiples or not.

I've been up walking around a bit today & my DH is currently here with me keeping me company. I'm a lucky gal in so many ways. :flower:

Luna I'm so glad you are figuring your m/s out and making the best of the situation! I'm sure it's 10 times worse with twinnies in there!! So exciting! How are you feeling about twins now? Any better?

momof1 How are you feeling? You were quiet today... Just checkin' on ya!

typeA That will be AMAZING if insurance covers your IVF! I have never heard of that, that's fantastic!!! Wow!! Let us know when you find more out and when you know for sure when your appointment is next week.
OF COURSE we don't mind you sharing this with us, I'd be reaaaallly disappointed if you didn't!! :hugs:

Mums Def let us know when your first u/s is!! I want to know how many beans you have too!! How amazing would that be to have more twinnies on this thread!!! You are so strong, and have such a positive attitude. An inspiration, really :flower:

AFM...I'm hoping one or more of you ladies will see this post and give me some advice. I'm testing tomorrow morning, but if tonight goes anything like the past couple of nights go I will wake up around 3am and I'll have to pee. So should I test then or test at 6am when I wake up a 2nd time? I don't know how much of a hold you're supposed to have??? Just wanna make sure I do it right, even though I don't really think I'm prego anyway. Thoughts?!

I had a pee container like they give you at the doctor so I would always save my pee if I woke up with a good hold then test when I actually got up :haha:

I wrote in my journal the other day that I am coming to accept the idea of twins, the main thing that freaks me out is that I know I am going to be enormous since I'm pretty small with a short waist so they really have nowhere to go but out :dohh: other than that I realize that things aren't going to be how I imagined when we started ttc but realistically they probably wouldn't have been that way even with one.
I am really liking the idea of my little ones always having a friend to talk to and play with...my brother is 6 years older than me so I was pretty lonely growing up so it is really nice to know mine won't have that experience :)

Holly moly I have lots of catching up to do. Hi ladies, miss you all! I plan to catch up tomorrow! GOODNIGHT!

I agree with Luna- save your pee. When I would do it I couldn't go back to sleep because you have to wait for results. So I would take the Luna approach!

Thank you, Hopin!

Staying positive right now is truly the best medicine. I know that OHSS gets worse once you are pregnant; so once my symptoms started to worsen, I saw it as a possible, "good sign." Although it is tough, & I am going on day 4 of hospitalization, I know I'll look back on this & consider it worth it.

I'm super nervous about having twins the more I think about it! :yellow: :yellow: It would be wonderful, of course, but I have a very small frame (been studying ballet for 24 years now!) so twins would be a challenge on my body. However, I am just so thrilled that our first try IUI WORKED!! We tried everything, everything else under the sun... & even gave up the FE for 5 months thinking that something might just happen on its own. Not so! Found out my completely irregular cycles (35 days one month, 23 the next, etc...) were all anovulatory. So, I definitely know all this over-stimulation, the pain, discomfort, & hospitalization is definitely going to be worth it worth it in the long run.

Luna I think you'll be okay, not everyone gets HUGE with twins. I know its a bad example lol but the girl on 16 and pregnant Leah. She had twins and was still tiny. There's a lot of people who do it all depends on how the babies lay in you. I've seen pictures of women pregnant with twins and they were SMALLER than I was with Draven! I gained 60lbs in my pregnancy with one boy... I'd be surprised if you pass that lol. And I've always been a small frame! 5'5" and 125 before pregnancy. You'll do great. and your two bundles will always share a special bond AND always have someone to play with (keep them out of your hair ;) )

Started my 5th round of femara CD3. FE said if it doesn't happen for us on this cycle, we will start talking different avenues. Can we say mixed emotions immediately! I'm excited to move forward, upset because the "easy option" is workig for us, and worried that other avenues are going to get a little too pricey for our family budget. :/ however, I found my bbt and I'm gonna chart like a mad woman, bd like its going outta style, eat healthier than ever, and most of all give it to God.

LDizzy, I hope this works for you!!! Love your new pic. Is that your little niece?!

Lune Monday will be here before you know it!! <3 I'm SO EXCITED for you!!!

Luna You go back Tuesday right?

Lei Wednesday is your test date! And DH's bday, yes? Got any big plans? You going to hold off on testing until then or crack and test early?

KC, anmlz How are you ladies doing? You've been quiet!

AFM, bfn this morning dolls. I'm assuming by my chart it's 10 DPO. Posting a pic in my journal for those of you who want to entertain your line eye. Going to try and hold off on testing tomorrow and then test again Sunday. Onwards and upwards! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->