Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Thanks Jenna :hugs:
I started reading a new book, it's called Twins are you Kidding Me? (or something like that) and it is really making me feel more relaxed about the whole thing. The lady that wrote it had basically all the same feelings about it that I'm having which makes me realize I'm not crazy ;) there is also a pic of her 12 months after having her twins and she looks amazing so I guess there is hope :haha:

Hopin I'm sorry for the bfn :hugs:

Yeah my next appt is on Tuesday, interested what this will be all about. I'm assuming he will want me to continue seeing him for the rest of the pregnancy because of the high risk of it. Hoping it will be an actual prenatal appt but I have a feeling we will just book my first proper appt which is frustrating because every time I see him it is at least an hour wait :(

I never wanted the weekend to be over so fast!

Hopin - 10dpo is still really early.

Hopin- sorry about your BFN! Ugh. Onward and upward is right.

So I don't know if this is bad or not but I'm telling the few friends that know we are TTC that we are taking a break. I'm just so tired of answering questions and reliving everything. Although I so appreciate their wanting to know and care, I'm just hopeful that we can go through this IVF process with our family. Ugh. I hope I'm making the right choice. I hate not being up front with everything.

TypeA I don't think it's a bad thing. It's overwhelming to talk about something like that with too many people. You do what's best for you and what you think will be the least stressful avenue for you!!! :hugs:

TypeA - I don't think it's bad either. It does get hard to keep talking about it to many people over and over. You just do whats best for you. You have ever right to 'take a break' from having to discussing and updating everyone about all of it each month. :thumbup:

Lune Monday will be here before you know it!! <3 I'm SO EXCITED for you!!!

Luna You go back Tuesday right?

Lei Wednesday is your test date! And DH's bday, yes? Got any big plans? You going to hold off on testing until then or crack and test early?

KC, anmlz How are you ladies doing? You've been quiet!

AFM, bfn this morning dolls. I'm assuming by my chart it's 10 DPO. Posting a pic in my journal for those of you who want to entertain your line eye. Going to try and hold off on testing tomorrow and then test again Sunday. Onwards and upwards! :flower:

I'm good....just 9DPO so I'm just waiting.... I did go for my progesterone test on Wed and it was 33.2 this time which is much better than 11.5 that I had last time!

I also tore some ligaments in my right ankle at Airwalk (a trampoline place here is Birmingham, AL) so I have been nursing that and 2 days ago I got a BAD sore throat and now a head cold...ugh...I'm over being sick and over seeing doctors!

How is everyone else?? I love this thread and love reading everyone's stories!!!

Baby Dust to all!!!

Allika, thanks hun. I'm kind of feeling like it is though. :hugs:

KC my goodness! Take it easy on yourself! Between you and Lei we're going to have a bunch of laides on crutches :) When are you going to test?!

Allika, thanks hun. I'm kind of feeling like it is though. :hugs:

KC my goodness! Take it easy on yourself! Between you and Lei we're going to have a bunch of laides on crutches :) When are you going to test?!

HAHA! Yea, I am taking it easy for sure now!

I am testing Monday, March 25th!!! FF moved it up because I O'ed earlier :thumbup:

Ugh Doctor put me on BC since my records from the old Doctor haven't been transferred yet! Ughhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Whom can I punch?

Ugh Doctor put me on BC since my records from the old Doctor haven't been transferred yet! Ughhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Whom can I punch?

WHAT?!?!?! :wacko: Why??? It shouldn't take long to transfer records!!

Just checking in quickly, ladies.

Still in the hospital, but hoping to go home tomorrow or Sunday.

Just wanted to let you know that my hCG went up to 370 today. :thumbup:

My Dr & nurses think it's a nice climb.

Any climb is good news for me!

Hope you are all having a good day! I got no sleep last night, so I am going to try & rest.

xo

Wonderful news Mums! When do you get to go home? Hopefully soon! :flower:

Allika- I'm with the other ladies, why BC? My thought was probably to delay your body doing anything on its own until he can get the records and start you on a new cycle. I would be surprised if he kept you on them all month.

I'm actually about to start BCPs for a few days after I get my CD3 bloods done. I have to go in for a diagnostic hesteroscopy on april 1st where they look at your uterus and make sure it's ok before IVF. I'm on BCPs in the meantime so that my lining doesnt start to thicken. After everything is ok then I'll start injections right away, without waiting for another menstrual cycle. So I think the BCPs are like placeholders.

Did I mention DH has to have 2 senen analyses done over the next two weeks. He's thrilled. They are doing an antibody test on one and DNA test on another. No idea what these are for but once I know I'll let you guys know should you ever have to have ths done.

Yeah it's exactly that TypeA. BC so my body doesn't do anything. I requested my records to be released on march 15. Just called and they said they didn't release them yet as it takes 6-10 business days. No way to expedite it! I am fuming!

Hi, Grateful!

No word yet on when I get to go home for sure... maybe tomorrow or Sunday?

Fingers crossed!! I really am ready to get out of here. :wacko:

So, Luna I'm remembering you said you will be team yellow, is that right? Are you maintaining that even though you're having twins now?! That's going to kill me. LOL
Also remember how certain you were that you weren't pregnant? I remember you kept saying you felt not pregnant. I can't help but wonder how early you would've tested positive with a hpt!!

I definitely want to stay team yellow ;) I'm not big in the whole pink/blue thing so was planning on a more neutral nursery anyways. I keep picturing two girls lately...we'll see!

It's funny, I had so many cycles especially when we first started where I was completely sure I was preg only to be devastated when af showed. Toward the end I think I would always say I wasn't just to keep myself from getting my hopes up so high but that being said there was absolutely nothing different about this tww at all except for the spotting but that was after I was already late. With lines as dark as I had at 15 dpo I think I would have had a really clear positive as early as 9 dpo...of all the cycles to decide not to test early! :dohh:

Oh but I was thinking that I'm glad I didn't test early because if I had gotten a bfp before the spotting I would have been freaking out where instead I got all sad for a few hours until I realized it wasn't af then I knew it was actually time to test ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->