Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Ditto Lei!! Let us know how it went....after you get to eat something! ;)

Lei- hugs :hugs: hugs :hugs: hugs :hugs:

Anyone else have CRAZY sore boobs during your injection cycles? HOLY MOLEY the girls hurt over here!

This is Mario, leis husband. She insisted on me letting you all know how she is. Her surgery went great & she is now in the recovery room. They didn't find any endometreosis or fibroid/cysts. They are referring her to a G.I doctor cause her intestines are really inflamed but her & myself are thankful it won't affect us having a baby. Thank you from myself & her for being so concerned about my wife & taking the time out to ask, I know she really appreciates it.

AWE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! :happydance: Thanks Mario, send her our hugs and thoughts!! <3

Thank you MARIO!!!! :flower: So glad to hear the surgery went well. Thanks so much for updating us!!!!!

Tell Lei we are happy to hear she is OK!!!!

Thank you Mario! We are glad to eat she is doing good and the surgery went well!

Wohoo! This is good news Lei!!

Momof1- i did but it's nothing compared to when I take the progesterone vag supps. My DH is always grabbing them and one time I literally almost instinctively hit him it hurt so bad!

Tomorrow is my IUI and I can't wait. Last night we were supposed to BD just in case I ovulate today. But I had the yeast infection (which was pretty much non existent by last night) so we went back and forth....should we or shouldn't we. We decided to BD. Hopefully this is it for us because I was almost in tears last night. I'm so tired of the injections and stuff. Ugh!

:hugs: TypeA, i know, at times it just feels like we are a pharmacy doesn't it? I got so lucky with Clomid -I know it didn't end happy - but it DID get me pregnant, and on the very first round no less. I'm so so hopeful that, when I can start TTC again, it will happen quickly just like last time.
I'm excited for you ladies this month, it's going to be a good one, I know it!!!! and I think you made the right choice BD'ing. That is, as long as your DH didn't get the yeast infection lol not fun.

Allika didnt you go to the doc today?

I am going tomorrow! Sorry....I wish I'd be going today...I AM SO NOT PATIENT!

:hugs: TypeA, i know, at times it just feels like we are a pharmacy doesn't it? I got so lucky with Clomid -I know it didn't end happy - but it DID get me pregnant, and on the very first round no less. I'm so so hopeful that, when I can start TTC again, it will happen quickly just like last time.
I'm excited for you ladies this month, it's going to be a good one, I know it!!!! and I think you made the right choice BD'ing. That is, as long as your DH didn't get the yeast infection lol not fun.

Allika didnt you go to the doc today?

Hopin were you ever on Femara?

No, I never was. Actually my doctor and I have never discussed anything besides Clomid & IUI. Do you think I should mention it to her?

I am going tomorrow! Sorry....I wish I'd be going today...I AM SO NOT PATIENT!

Awe man, I had my dates wrong. I totally thought you were going today! What time is your appointment tomorrow? I'm sure you'll be at zero by then! :happydance:

No, I never was. Actually my doctor and I have never discussed anything besides Clomid & IUI. Do you think I should mention it to her?

I was just curious - I know Clomid works for some people and Femara works for others. If Clomid wasn't working for you, I'd say yes you should ask to try a few cycles of Femara as well, but since it is proven that you are able to get pregnant with Clomid, I say stick with it! :thumbup:

Hopin- haha!! DH said he's not going to be pleased if he gets a yeast infection. I said I wasn't pleased I had one in the first place. DHs collection time is 7am tomorrow morning - I feel so bad for him. But at least he can get it over with.

Funny story- I was at the FS yesterday and I was walking down the hall and saw a guy out of the corner of my eye going into ths room and I had never seen. It was one of those situations where I did a double take and then saw the specimen cup in his hands. He couldn't get the door locked so the nurse had to come help him. Poor guy I felt so bad for him. I knew exactly what he was about to do.

Has anyone ever taken novarel as the trigger???

I took it last night and didn't feel anything ths morning. After the last one (ovidrel) I felt nauseous, but nothing with this one. Hope it works!!!

Poll question: natural birth or epidural ??

haha TypeA! It's hardly a glamourous process, but you know, we do what we have to do right?!

When I was discussing the possibility of IUI with my doc, we were joking about how they'd have to light some candles for me or something, so that it can at least be a LITTLE romantic. :haha:

It's true...it is pretty sterile going in for an IUI. I think DH just held my hand last time.

Momof1- does DH go with you to your IUIs?

I thought about asking if I should lay down for 10 mins after the IUI ths time. Last time I was too scared to ask. I have no idea why!!

Speaking of an epidural and pain meds....I think the baby might have a big head. LOL It was measuring pretty close when they measured the body but when they measured just the head at the last appointment, the baby is measuring at 14 weeks...a week ahead. I asked if that meant it is a big baby and the lady said "Hmm.....well.....are you sure no your dates?" :dohh: Yes I'm sure!

It's my biggest fear, as DH has a big head:haha: (he is big all over... big neck, big arms, etc) and I'm not a very big girl (small frame).

Wanna hear a funny? Years ago I was talking to my gyno and I asked him if I ever got pregnant and the baby had a big head if he thinks it would come out ok or if I may need a C-section. He said "Well what makes you think it would have a big head??!" and I said "Well....because my husband has a big head." and the doc said "Why would you do that????" and I said "Do what????!!" and he said "Marry someone with a big head?!?! Why would you do that to yourself?!?!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA So yeah....his words were not very reassuring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->