Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I think, AJD, at the end of the day it's your body and you need to take ownership of your infertility. If you think Monday is the best option for you and decide to not trigger today then I think that is what you should be doing. Especially because you don't want to end up with a bfn this month and then think "had I just listened to myself"

Thanks Allika! I get nervous sometimes about telling a medical professional that I have a different plan as that is there field of practice.... but we know our bodies! The NP I am working with today is great and I think she will be okay with waiting once we see how my follie is looking today :)

I have huge red flags for doing it tomorrow and you nailed it on the spot of what a bfn would feel like in the end.... my chin is up and I'm smiling while sitting in the sun :)

Happy Friday ladies!!

My US went great!! Today is CD12 and my lining is 10.5cm, my right follie is at 17cm and my NP was 100% on board with doing a trigger on Saturday at midnight and an IUI on Monday at noon!! My follie should be >21-23 by Monday.

Hope you all have a great weekend! Time to prep some cold dinner and head down to the pool for a nice Friday evening at home :)

Looks like I surged on my own earlier today...so no trigger for me. Now I just sit back and pray that I don't Ovulate too early before the IUI.... centering my thoughts on positive peaceful vibes right now.... just wishing for the best and keeping my fingers crossed!!

Wow it really has been quiet in here lately. I came on thinking there would be tons to read up on but there wasn't!

Lei- Any more spotting? Did you poas?

ajd- Sending happy thoughts your way :flower:

Things have been quiet at home, just been working and catching up on sleep and family in my free time. 1 and a half weeks left of training then I get to switch to Sat Sun Mon <3
How is everybody?! Too quiet!!

good luck ajd :)

I'm still sick and very tired, I hope I start feeling better soon! Here's my beginner bump ;)

Attachments

• 11 weeks.jpg
    11 weeks.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 5
I have been soo tired too.. my ms kicked in.. it was all day yesterday.. and today this am.. having a bit of spotting on and off again..

2 days to my us..

Went to bed and woke up with right sided cramps...then had a 10-15second burst of pain around 11am so I thinking that I just ovulated and that I missed my chance this month :( I still have another email to my NP asking if the IUI is still an option but I'm kinda on the fence right now...

I decided to Not be upset about the set back this month..... knowing how much all of us struggle and that I can get preggers just means that this wasn't my month and I try again next month...keeping my chin up :)

Luna: cute little bump! How many weeks are you?

rojo: pregnancy tiredness alone is rough enough, sorry to hear you have MS to combat with it!

Jenna: Exciting to almost be on that regular schedule!! So happy to hear that you really are enjoying your new job :)

And it has been to quiet lately.....maybe people are enjoying springtime :)

Lol, there isn't much "springtime" here. I wish there was. It's been rainy and yucky all last week and still today. They say it's supposed to be looking better this coming week though. I hope so, because doing mobile phlebotomy isn't fun in the rain having to go back and fourth to the car >:[ How's everyone elses weather?

I'm heading to Minnesota in two weeks for a wedding and hoping for decent weather...I already have all of summer dresses out!! Will go back to leggings and tunics if needed but praying for something nice.

Where are you Jenna?

Thanks ajd I'm 11 weeks today :)

Jenna are you getting crazy weather today too? It can't decide on stormy or sunny here :haha:
My hubby is in Wisconsin and says it's threatening to snow so I suppose it could be worse ;)

Luna yay to 11weeks!! Have you started to look at maternity clothes yet? I low browsing the sections at the store just to see what they have :)

We are heading to San Jose in a little bit for a nice walk and some dinner and it is currently 79 so I'm in a sundress. Having grown up in Northern Vermont I can feel your pain on the crappy side of weather :rain: but I love being a Cali girl now :coolio:

It's 3pm here and I'm still feeling some cramps....so praying that I still might be able to catch my O.....btw, I never obsess about Oing like I have this cycle....weird how things change from month to month lol

Has anyone heard from Hopin in the last 4-5 days?? I hope everything is okay....wasn't her husband out of town for the week, maybe she has just been busy with her DS ??

I actually just got back from the mall! I got these which are quite possibly the most comfy jeans I have ever worn :) I still fit into my jeans but they aren't very comfortable especially for sitting in. I also picked up two mat tees that are just stretchy so they can pass for "regular" tops but should stretch with my belly for a bit.

I haven't really seen the weather much today. It's laundry day so I've just been vegging on the couch folding, haven't had a chance to look outside. But it has been crappy lately so it wouldn't surprise me. Pacific northwest weather tends to be pretty random though! Sunny one minute, pouring the next. I feel bad for Wisconsin, SNOW?! How awful lol. Is that typical for them this time of year? I'm ready for sunshine. Ajd, I'm in Seattle area. :rain:

No, I haven't heard from Hopin... does anyone have her on FB? I hope she's okay :/

Ajd, Im in MN and the weather has been cold.. was like 43 today and rainy.. yuck

You mean I might need my winter jacket again??? Burrrrrr! We have strapless dresses but at least they are mid calf length. I'm still praying for a warm front to hit twin cities...maybe I can pack a bag of sunshine!

ahh I live like 2 hours from the cities..and yeah you may need a coat yet.. Its currently raining.. blah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->