Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

thanks ladies!!!

Allika-- Wahoo :happydance: femara & the temping... I have my fxed for you doll!

momof1- I want to see bump pics too!!!

grateful- you too hun, I need an updated picture lol :)

AFM : I called my OBGYN AGAIN!!!! This time I explained to the nurse about the egg donation & I need to make sure everything is okay before I start the process. She seemed a little more concerned then the other nurses. Yesterday i though for sure I had started but when I woke up nothing.. Its still a brownish with barely a tinge of pink every now & then. I swear this body of mine is going to make me go crazy lol. On the home front I am really looking forward to the weekend. DD goes with her dad so I plan on hanging out with friends.. Speaking of DD's dad! He has been calling alot talking to her & checking in on me. Makes me wonder if he knows something is up.

Lei-hope you can get an answer soon at to what is going on.. frustrating..

Alika good luck with this round

Breaking-:hugs: hope this IUI is it for you as well..

Hope everyone is doing well.. 5 days left for me..

Well I did get some sort of good news!!! The fertility clinic called & said all my labs were perfectly normal.. I let them know about all the spotting & she said either way they are still going to start me on the BC.... Yay!!! :)

Woohoo! We'll be together through this process. I'll go first and then youll be right behind me! How exciting!

TypeA- I know I am so excited!!! :D :happydance: It will be one thing to help me keep my mind occupied. However they wont do the retrieval until next cycle but either way I cant wait! Ready to get this ball rolling :)

I'm going to call tomorrow whether I have full flow or spotting so I guess tomorrow. This spotting is so annoying I tell you Lol.

My ob FINALLY called back & says" oh your fine".... Wtf who spots for almost 2 weeks... Crazy lady!

You girls are too cute! I'm so excited to be 12 weeks! I will definitely update everyone with a bump pic, thanks for checking in on me, love you girls :) :hug: to all!

Okay so I went to the re this afternoon and he has me on 5mg of femara and the day after ovulation my husband and I will go in for and iui. I'm pretty excited. But I also want to know what else is out the besides Ivf if iui's don't work. What are these shots that you other gals are taking? What are they for? My re hasn't even mentioned those or progesterone supps... Just curious..

Lei, you should poas before taking it just to make sure! Lol what a crazy nurse, tell her shut up.

LDIZZY- Wahoo for IUI!!! I know nothing about the injections so I am no help on that lol but I can't wait for your Iui ;-)

Jenna- i thought about it but I have no sticks.. However when I woke up I started cramping... It stopped & the spotting is still the same. If it doesnt get heavier by this afternoon I may take a test here at work.

Hi Ldizzy! I think the reason why they add injections vary. In my case we added bravelle shots to femara as i only had 1 mature follicle with femara and one time the follicle matured around CD21 which was later than they had hoped for so they added shots to move it to Day 12-14 maturity and the months I did shots and Femara I had 2 instead of 1 mature follicle. The shots are pricey though so I will only do one more month of it and then go back to just Femara....I think so at least.

Best of luck with the IUI!

Yep- agree with allika. I did three injection cycles with IUI. I didn't respond to clomid or femara, but for those that do and still don't get prego, they add objections for more follicles to mature. It's basically straight hormone versus a pill that tricks your brain into producing more hormone. It's pretty expensive. One vial of follistim. Was billed to my insurance at $1000 (I go through a few a cycle).

I'm a huge proponent of the progesterone supps. I don't think they can hurt and can only help. They are supposed to help you get and stay pregnant

By the way...my sharps container is half way full. That's how many injections I've done! Insane! I realized that the other day.

Can't wait to start on Saturday. We will be at a wedding but will have to sneak away to do them then come back to the party.

Interesting maybe for you Lei...I'm taking follistim and menopur both. It's two injections but they told me to give both of them to myself in the same side. Then switch sides for the next night.

Just wanted to give a quick update!

Had CD3 baseline scan today and everything looked good. I'm starting 5mg femera tonight. On CD7 I will start Puregon injections.

Then monitoring until iui on cd13/14.

Exact same protocol as last cycle.

Goodluck everyone.

By the way...my sharps container is half way full. That's how many injections I've done! Insane! I realized that the other day.

Can't wait to start on Saturday. We will be at a wedding but will have to sneak away to do them then come back to the party.

Interesting maybe for you Lei...I'm taking follistim and menopur both. It's two injections but they told me to give both of them to myself in the same side. Then switch sides for the next night.

Thanks for the info.. I am still so nervous lol! Looks like egg retreival will be around DD's 6th birthday at the end of may.

Today I will have my CD12 US to see where the CD10 13mm follie is at. She asked for me to bring my trigger with me and maybe trigger there..
My apt is at 2:50 Friday, you are suppose to ovulate 36-40hrs after trigger... putting me at 3am-7am Sunday! She wants an IUI on Sat (time unknown right now but the lady who prepares the samples does it in the morning around 7-8am. The frozen spermies only last 12-24hrs.... so at best I'm get maybe 3hrs of the almost dying guys up there.

Knowing all of this I went out and got the Tests with the lines so I could judge how close to O-ing I was getting.... I don't think I am and I'm thinking my body just might hold out until Monday. I would just need to stay negative tonight and tomorrow morning and then trigger on Saturday night for Monday IUI.

I need your thoughts on this! I just feel like the chances are so low with an IUI tomorrow that it's not worth the $750 for the sperm vial. Think I should ask to wait until Monday? If I surge and miss my chance (no Sunday IUI's) than I would be okay because I feel like that risk out weights the slim chances of an BFP with the currently proposed plan?

Again... I will responde to the last few days tonight when I get a chance to get on my laptop :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->