Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Thinking of you Lune!!!

Lei- ahhhh I wish we were doing this at the same time!!! So I got off BC last Monday. Started my shots on Saturday AND started my period on Sunday?!?! I emailed the nurse/dr and they said that was fine. So if you have the same thing happen just want you to know...it's normal.

Huge :hugs: Lune.. so sorry to hear this.. thinking of you..

Omg, Lune...NO :( I can't believe this.... I am SO incredibly sorry. What an awful, terrible thing to have happen to you. I just am in shock.
I'm thinking of you, with a heavy heart.

Typea- I know it would make things so much easier...... I start the BC & prenatal tomorrow. The fertility clinic said they will email me the schedule tomorrow. :)

You ladies asked for it and I can deliver :happydance:

Official Test Date May 6th....but let's not be silly....8 DPO is 4/30 :)
:test:

TTW officially here and they think I caught the egg post ovulation today :yipee:

ajd :haha: :rofl: you crack me up. I'm going to put you down for testing! FINALLY a test date!!!! :happydance:

LILROJO :yipee: :happydance: IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What time is your appointment today?!?! I cannot WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Breaking...How are you hun? You've been so quiet, it seems. Hope you're doing ok!

Ajd - I think you should be silly and wait for your OFFICIAL test date because it's a LUCKY DAY....my birthday!!!!!! :haha:

Lilrojo - Super excited for you today!!!!! Can't wait to see an ultrasound pic :happydance:

See, I stop being quiet and now everyone else has gone quiet! What gives?!?!?!?:dohh::coffee::wacko:

Seriously. I'm waiting for all of you to jump out from behind a corner and yell "SURPRISE!!!! :dance::yipee::headspin::fool::tease::loopy:" or something!

I got nothin...went for an E2 test. That's about it. On day 3 of my period. So interested to see if my period is going to stop. I feel like these drugs are building up my lining and the period is taking it all away. Weird.

I got nothing either!!! Start BC & Follic acid today but thats all =/

IM SOOO BORING hahah

Type A& and Lei I'm so excited for this journey with you ladies!! Can't wait to see what comes next.

I have no room to talk, I'm REALLY boring too - I don't even know when AF is due! Just counting on all of you ladies to spice things up a bit LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->