Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hi Ladies! PHEW! I had a LOT to catch up on!! I hope I dont miss anything:

Allika How is temping going?!?! Excited to stalk!

momof1 Where is that bump pic you promised?! ;) :haha: We DO get a pic of your sweet baby on Wednesday though, right?!?!?! :happydance:

Lei Have you started yet?? notes showed you were supposed to start on the 16th! What gives?! Did you poas? How are things with DH?

LDizzy Yay for IUI!! I'm so excited for you :hugs:

Breaking I hope this is IT for you~ Will be thinking of you a lot. I know the last cycle was really rough on you. FX'd we don't have to worry about that this cycle :D

ajd Did you ever find out if you missed your O?

luna You are SO TINY!!! I have a bigger bump than you and I'm not even prego :rofl: :haha: WITH TWINS, no less! ;) Let us know how your appointment goes today!!! :hugs:

lilrojo Sorry your MS kicked in :( Here's to hoping it's brief! YAY FOR TOMORROW!!! :happydance: :yipee: We will see just how many beans are in there!!!!!!

Grateful SO you have your appointment this week too! Do you get an u/s or just updates/measurements/etc?

Jenna Can't wait for you to be back on a normal schedule. Oh and we need a new pic of Draven!!!
Oh and I'm happy to add anyone who would like to be my 'friend' on FB!! No doubt, just message me!!!

AFM, Ladies - I am so so so sorry I have been MIA that last several days. I have family in from Canada (half of my family lives there) that I rarely see and DH has been out of town so I've just had a TON going on. I will never go MIA like that again though bc we all know how I flip out if one of you gets quiet on me :haha:. That's why I threw the comment out there about facebook, I'm happy to friend any one of you at this point you are like family to me, so just PM me if you wanna be my 'friend' haha sounds so cheesy.
As far as my cycle goes, this cycle off has done WONDERS for me and I honestly have NO clue when the heck AF is even due LOL! I'm kind of loving that.
BUT what I'm not loving is the lack of dates I have on the front page!! I know we have a lot going on so I need updates ladies! Tell me when your next appointments are so I can get that up!
How was everyones weekend?!?!? :hugs: :flower: <3 to you all!

Hi Hopin!

Ugh, had terrible night's sleep, kept waking up to pulling/stretching in lower abdomen. I am at work now and it still is killing me. Anyone experience this? From what I've read about round ligament pain that is random sharp pains, but this is more crampy all night long and morning. Like I did 100 crunches.

I have my 1st Tri screening this afternoon, I will mention it if I'm still aching. Can't wait to see!

You can also put me down for my next appt 5/3.

How is everyone??

Hi Hopin!

Ugh, had terrible night's sleep, kept waking up to pulling/stretching in lower abdomen. I am at work now and it still is killing me. Anyone experience this? From what I've read about round ligament pain that is random sharp pains, but this is more crampy all night long and morning. Like I did 100 crunches.

I have my 1st Tri screening this afternoon, I will mention it if I'm still aching. Can't wait to see!

You can also put me down for my next appt 5/3.

How is everyone??

Lune - Yes I would think it is just round ligaments stretching...it can really hurt! Everything keeps expanding so I would imagine that is all normal. Never hurts to mention it though to your doctor to set your mind at ease.

I can't believe your at 12 weeks already!! Do you get an ultrasound on 5/3?

Awe, Lune, I'm so sorry!!! :( TODAY is your first screening?!?! And I missed that? :dohh:!! I am so excited for you!
I don't remember cramping like that, but each pregnancy is different. I am sure it is just stretching, like Grateful said.
Love your new profile pic!!

I had an awful night's sleep too! My poor DS has terrible allergies, and he was up and down all night unable to breathe through his nose. Poor little guy. I felt so bad for him!

Hi everyone.. :)

Was a bit busy this weekend which was nice.. gonna work of homework today.. and try to relax.. then later need to shave my legs lol.. gotta be cleaned up some for that vaginal us tomorrow lol..

that's about all new with me.. getting excited..

Lune I've started getting those pains too, usually in the evening.

Lilrojo my 6 week u/s was abdominal and they could see everything fine. Good luck tomorrow :)

hmm really.. mine have only ever been vaginal.. I wish I would have an abdominal.. we will see tomorrow I guess.. fxed though :)

Ok...just checked the first page. Not happy! Where are all the next testing dates?!?!?!?!?!?!?! How are we supposed to get more BFP's without more testing dates to look forward to? :haha:

I love testing dates - even if they are far away, we need to get them posted so we can look forward to them! Don't get me wrong....the doctor appts are VERY exciting as well...but we definately need some testing dates back up there. Aren't there any more for April???

LOL grateful I agree.. we need more dates... more pee sticks.. :)

Since I was sick. My dates have moved around....here we go:

Egg retrieval - estimated may 1-3
Egg transfer- estimated may 6-8
Pregnancy test - estimated may 15-17

Started my injections on Friday - have to do 2....follistim and menopur. Menopur is not my friend. It stings and gives me a headache. The good news is that I'm not going to have to stim for that long before egg retrieval.

BUMMER TypeA! I'm sorry it's causing you pain :( :flower: Good for you that you're able to see the bright side though!!!

Good luck Type A.. this is so interesting to hear about.. as I know nothing on any of these processes..

hmm really.. mine have only ever been vaginal.. I wish I would have an abdominal.. we will see tomorrow I guess.. fxed though :)
I've never had a vaginal ultrasound! I will once they start checking my cervix every month though :(

TypeA so exciting that everything is moving forward for you!

My appt went well, nothing really exciting. My pee, weight and blood pressure was good. Have to go after work for blood that goes along with my nt scan on May 2. Next appt is on May 21 :)

LOl well not all mine just the early ones.. are always vaginal..

Im excited but nervous at the same time.. cant wait to see all is fine :)

I am ready for a new test month! April, you sucked! 1 BFP is way to little.....

I am with you, Hopin and Allika, May will be better!

Unfortunately, I went to the Dr and miscarried there. Baby had stopped growing a couple weeks ago. I pray for those of you here who are expecting to all continue on. Meanwhile I'll hang out here and look forward to May.

I am with you, Hopin and Allika, May will be better!

Unfortunately, I went to the Dr and miscarried there. Baby had stopped growing a couple weeks ago. I pray for those of you here who are expecting to all continue on. Meanwhile I'll hang out here and look forward to May.

Lune - I am so so heartbroken to hear this. There are never any words...sending you many many :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: We are here for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->