• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Smiley - Yeah I wouldn't waste it yet hun, wait until you get a darker line on Superdrug test :D

It should be 2-3 by now I think, I'm not 100% sure though, I'm doing it with FMU aswell so HCG will be at it's strongest :happydance:

Yeah I bet hun, just hope I can sleep tonight :rofl: xxx

I got a positive on the digi very early on so I reckon it would work tomorrow! x

I'll pee in a cup and dip my superdrug and if anything shows then I might use digi, but will probs save it :D
However, im still very sceptical that the superdrug from today was the real thing! Xxx

Smiley - I reckon that Superdrug test was the start of your BFP, honestly, it had too much colour in it to be an Evap? :happydance: xxx

I know but I have absolutely NO idea how long it took to appear? And the one I took this evening is still white :cry:

However I suppose its a good thing, as you said, my pee would have been diluted this evening meaning no line. And the one yesterday tea time would have been diluted and so no line.

The one with the line was FMU. :shrug: xxx

Smiley - Exactly what Fish&Chips said :D Roll on tomorrow morning!! :happydance: :dust: xxx

I will put this as a spoiler, as it might be TMI

I was feeling more human so we had sex, and when I went to the loo, I had the strangest thing, I had his cum coming out and it was pink. The pink bit is not the weird bit, its the shade of pink, it was like baby pink but paler, I have never seen that before. It was like this pink but even paler, like mixed with more white https://www.coatscrafts.co.uk/NR/rdonlyres/DFB914BC-7D5C-420A-9733-A998BDCC3764/2537/00053Pink.jpg I asked DH[ if the lube we used was that colour, he said not. Has anyone had this? Surely IB doesn't look like that? I have had some signs that AF come be on her way, but I am okay with that too, I would just like some action to be honest, and move on either way.

GL tomorrow with your test smiley :dust:

Yeah calm, maybe a little IB??
When is AF due?
Im gunna go have a wee and test and then get ready for work :D xxx

Hello.... Sorry to butt in on the thread.... I just thought I'd throw my twopenneth in here!!!

As calm said earlier, I got my digi 1-2 on Friday (10dpo)... I had been testing with IC since..well I'm not going to admit how aily I started testing!!, all of those IC stark white, not a hint, not a shadow, not an evap to be seen all through the testing then on Thursday after work (9dpo) I tried a 20 mui IC and a shadow appeared quickly which turned pink by 5 mins... I decided it was an evap, so tried 3 more (ha ha ha) all the same result. So I waited til Friday morning fmu did the blue handled ic and the 20 mui ic in the same cup of pee, blue handled (supposedly 10 mui) stark white the other one pink. Fishandchips suggested a digi might work, so..... I nipped out and stocked up on digis and it came back pregnant 1-2... Stuck another ic in the same pee and still stark white!!!

My point being I see a line on your latest test so in my (humble) opinion step away from ANY ic and if they don't show lines - who cares? Stick with the shop bought and if you can try and do a digi with fmu.

I have my fingers, toes, legs and arms crossed that this is the BFP for you!!!!

Good luck xxxx

Aww thanks Jam and Spoon.

Just done my Superdrug and it looks like it could be bfn :( There is a 'line' there but just a sort of shadow line if that makes sense? Like one minute you see it and the next you dont. Cant explain it.

Nothing like yesterdays obvious line anyway :( The more I look at it though the more it seems like there is something there. Im gunna be naughty and save the test again instead of throwing it away and see if it turns out anything like ydays FMU superdrug.

Exc...wakey wakey I want to see your digi! Xxx

Smiley - Aww hun, I hope it's the start of your BFP! Yesterdays tests looked sooo promising! :dust: xxx

Yeah calm, maybe a little IB??
When is AF due?
Im gunna go have a wee and test and then get ready for work :D xxx

Can't wait to see your test smiley, GL!!!! :dust:

As for me, it all feels very AFy, so I imagine its some pre AF spotting, its not there this morning, but I suppose it was the sex that poked it out.

A lot happened in that minute! You've already done the test! The thing is, it takes so many hours to double the hormone doesn't it? Post it a pic! Hope it turns like yesterday's XXX

We are all early birds aren't we, especially for a Sunday! My cold gets me out of bed, I feel rotten when I first get up, but at least I feel I am on the mend. I can just feel AF coming now :rofl: This week is going to be hard at work, with the cold and then AF I will really have it so taken out of me.

Calm - I felt like AF was going to show for me, I was 100% certain, and she never showed, also the day she was due, I had a bit of spotting, then it went :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->