• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Calm - I felt like AF was going to show for me, I was 100% certain, and she never showed, also the day she was due, I had a bit of spotting, then it went :thumbup:

I know, people always say that, and its true if your pregnant, but if your not... it just means AF is coming :rofl:

Calm - I felt like AF was going to show for me, I was 100% certain, and she never showed, also the day she was due, I had a bit of spotting, then it went :thumbup:

I know, people always say that, and its true if your pregnant, but if your not... it just means AF is coming :rofl:

How do you know you are not Pregnant though? :haha: xxx

Right, i looked atthe test when i got in the car and it looks as though there is in fact a line!
Arrr I dunno!

Girls my shift is starting an i will get shot if im caught on my phone eeek, spk later xxxx

Smiley - Ooo! I can't wait to see a picture! :happydance:

Speak to you soon hun :hugs::happydance: xxx

How do you know you are not Pregnant though? :haha: xxx

I don't know, but there is my past experience :haha: and the fact I have been so ill, doesn't feel a great environment for a beany to develop, I don't think anything could have implanted with the coughing fits I have had :(

Calm - Aww hun :hugs: Never say never though, stranger things have happened :haha: xxx

Exc, love the new avatar! Congratulations x

Smiley like calm said your hcg levels double every 2 days so it might still be too early. Did you do another ic? X

Hi girls!

Exc, I cant see your avatar properly, is it 2-3??

Right, this mornings superdrug! As I said earlier, got in the car and saw a line, which was probably around the 10 minute mark, maybe slightly over, just got home and had another proper look at it and there is a second PINK line. But it is nowhere near as dark as yesterdays :( :(

Oh and the one from yesterday evening and the evening before are still stark white. No hint of anything at all, no evaps, nada.

What does this mean? Xxx

Smiley - Hiya hun :hi:

Yeah it says 2-3 hun :happydance: I posted a picture in my thread.

If there is a second pink line there then it's a positive, if it has been left then it will fade as it dries? xxx

Ahh right not checked your thread yet! :happydance: Im sooo chuffed for you!!

Yeah there is defo a second line, and along with yesterdays Im guessing that means that Im pregnant right? But its sooo much lighter than yesterdays so Im thinking that it isnt a sticky. Still got time to see what happens but blahh Im not hopeful.

Cant even get a good picture of the new line, its a real squinter. :cry: xxx

Smiley - Thank you hun :hugs: I updated my Avatar, don't know if it's any better or not.

As I got told, a line is a line, there must be HCG in your body for it to even detect a second line so it must be positive? Are you 10DPO now? I would consider doing a FRER with FMU, a lot of people get a positive on those about 10/11DPO? :D xxx

Ive lost track of where I am, i think Im 11 or 12 dpo now :(

Theres nowhere to get frers from, the asda across the road from me is shut, the morrisons close by is shut, blaahhh will have to get one tomorrow but that means i wont be using it till tuesday! :(

Im so p*ssed off with easter right now :haha: xxx

Smiley - Aww hun, sorry to hear, yeah they will be closed because it's Easter Weekend! Grr! :growlmad::( Do you have any Superdrug tests left? Could always use one of those with FMU in the morning? :D

Yay! :happydance: xxx

Nope all gone! :lol: had four, used one the day I bought them, one yesterday with FMU, one last night and one this morning :(

So I only have crappy ICs and a digi left! Xxx

Still not told OH, dont want to say anything till I know for sure whats happening! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->