• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

I am :hissy: because I wrote a post and lost it. Sorry to read that smiley, but there is still time if you are 10 dpo, from reading BnB I would say the most typical moment to get the first BFP, even if faint at first, is 11 to 12 dpo, there are of course women that get them super early, and others later, I suppose it must be how soon or late you implant, but I would say a 12 dpo BFP is the most common. I did an IC and couldn't see anything but the typical shadow I get 2 times out of 3 (maybe I need to look into buying different IC's). Anyway, I feel so so ill, I don't believe at all its anything to do with pregnancy, its just too mayor, I have been on holiday, and don't even think I will be well enough to go to work on Monday. Feeling like this -----> :cry: (I am the hanky).

Smiley - There is still time yet hun :hugs: It's early days xxx

Calm - Grr, I hate it when that happens, you write a really long post and it disappears! :growlmad: Hope you feel better soon hun xxx

Im back girls.

Omg omg. Just checked my superdrug from this morning and there is a very pink line but it is a bit thin. That leads me to believe its an evap of course. However!!! My S-Drug test from yday has no hint of any sort of line from an evap what so ever. When I took the S-Drug this morning I checked it at about 5 mins and then put it in my drawer and left for work. So I do not have a clue when it appeared.

Also, just took another Asda cheapy when I finished work, it looks like there could be a shadow of something on there too.

I wont have much chance to do any more today I think, ive got to go to a 'family' meeting at 4pm :haha: so will try and get a cheapy in before then xxx

Ps) cant post pics, OH is off work today and he doesnt know Im testing yet! Xxx

Smiley - Oooooo :o I really hope it's the start of your BFP! :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

I have just took a picture on my phone but it is an iphone so cant upload it. Can I email it to you so you can post it? Xxx

I have just took a picture on my phone but it is an iphone so cant upload it. Can I email it to you so you can post it? Xxx

Aww that's a shame, yeah course you can hun, I'll PM you my e-mail address now. Will you be e-mailing it straight away as I'm going out in about 10 minutes hun xxx

I have to go now hun but I'll upload it later if you like? Unless anyone can do it for you, I have PM'd you my E-Mail address anyway chick xxx

*EDIT* Nevermind, I have just recieved it :D

Sounds excited, looking forward to a pic!! XXXX

When Exc posts the pic, i mudt apologise for the quality, so blurry, the camera on my phone is rubbish!xxx

Smileys Tests :D

I definetly see something!!!! :happydance::dust:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/photo.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/Negative.jpg

Aw just post it later then :) xxx

I posted them for you hun :happydance: I definetly see something, that's why I did a Negative Image aswell :p

I must go now though, fingers crossed it's the start of your BFP! :happydance: Speak to you soon xxx :hugs:

Yeah it is sooooo clear in real life, no need to squint. But like i say, the picture quality is awful!! So it doesnt look great on the pic!

I guess i will know in the morning whether or not it was an evap!

Ok hun spk later xxx thank you for posting! Xxx

I can see it, really hope its the beginning of a bfp for you! Even though its after the time limit, some women do say that's how they got their first bfp, so hoping its your case too. XXX

Yeah i checked at 5mins and was bfn and put it away and checked when i got home and there it was. So no idea when it actually developed! I know Im getting aheadnof myself and its highly likely its an evap but the one from yesterday is still white so :shrug: I dunno! Xxx

Wow, i dont know what to think! Cant wait for the morning :happydance: although il try not to get excited :| haha xxx

Just got some pictures on my digital camera, will upload in a minute, just need to get on the laptop xxx

The one with two tests on it is todays and yesterdays for comparison. xxx

Attachments

• SAM_0842.jpg
    SAM_0842.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 32
  • SAM_0843.jpg
    SAM_0843.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics