• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

It does look good, very pink! Really hoping its the real thing for you, fxd XXXX

That line does look very much like your BFP! Fingers X'd u get a better line in the morning :) x x

Thanks girls, wont get my hopes up, still a chance it is an evap :( xxx

Its always best to have feet firmly on the ground, its such an up and down journey this testing lark XXX

Wow there it is! A beautiful bfp! I'm so happy for you! I did the same with my very first bfp. Thought it was a negative then checked again a little while later and there it was and it was much lighter than yourself! X

Fish&chips it could have appeared anywhere between 5 mins and 5 hours lol...so not too sure if it is an evap or bfp!

I know im going to be so disappointed in the morning! Xxx

Yeah it is veryyy pink in real life but doesnt seem to be the right thickness! Xxx

Smiley - You don't get a pink line like that if it's negative, there has to be some HCG in your body for it to even pick it up :happydance: If it was white then it would be an Evap xxx

Smiley - You don't get a pink line like that if it's negative, there has to be some HCG in your body for it to even pick it up :happydance: If it was white then it would be an Evap xxx

Arghh i dunno, im just so torn about the whole time limit thing!

And I have just done another superdrug :dohh: couldnt contain myself and it looks negative :cry: so confused right now!! Xxx

Smiley - It will be negative if you test later in the day as your urine gets diluted, FMU is always best when so early xxx

Hmm yeah I suppose! Im so scared for the morning now! :haha: xxx

Ps) post your digi when you have done it :happydance:

Yeah conception indicator! Wooo what do you think it will say?? Xxx

Ive got one of them but im saving it :D hopefully it will show me the word pregnant!

Ahh I really hope its 2-3 :D I used one when pregnant with my son and it showed 1-2!

It seems so much more real when you see the words! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->