• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Use the digi! Or alternatively save your wee tomorrow morning and dip the test in it once you've bought one. That's what I did. X

Nope! He knows I will be on the day my period is late but he doesnt know Im testing now. Id be happy to tell him but he would go mental that Im spending money on tests AGAIN before my period is even late :haha: Soooo its all secretive at the mo! Xxx

Fish&chips...im very reluctant to use the digi now that todays test was lighter :( just dont think it would show :nope: xxx

Nope! He knows I will be on the day my period is late but he doesnt know Im testing now. Id be happy to tell him but he would go mental that Im spending money on tests AGAIN before my period is even late :haha: Soooo its all secretive at the mo! Xxx

Aww bless lol, my OH is all for me testing, he even wants me to test at times and I'm like, it's too early! :haha: Bless him xxx

Obviously before I got my BFP :rofl:

Aww thats sweet! My OH would go mad, seriously! We're very poor at the minute so we need to watch every penny so he wont be impressed with me spending money on tests :haha:

Just realised Im working at 8am again tomorrow grrr! And tuesday :mad: :( Might ring in sick, so cant be bothered, I need to go out and buy more tests :haha: xxx

Smiley - Aww hun :( Shame I don't have any spare IC HPT's otherwise I would have sent them to you, only have IC OPK's, speaking of them, I need to ask around and see if anyone wants them :haha: xxx

Aww thats sweet! My OH would go mad, seriously! We're very poor at the minute so we need to watch every penny so he wont be impressed with me spending money on tests :haha:

Just realised Im working at 8am again tomorrow grrr! And tuesday :mad: :( Might ring in sick, so cant be bothered, I need to go out and buy more tests :haha: xxx

I have a good feeling about yours...there is too many tests you have done that have been close to proper bfps.... :hugs::hugs:

Ive told OH :happydance: he can see the line on todays test too! So looks like I could well be pregnant!

Omg!! Im so scared! I neeeed more tests! Xxx

Congrats! :happydance: I just love when a man can see a second line! :haha:

Im still just so uneasy about todays being so much lighter than yesterdays :( xxx

Im still just so uneasy about todays being so much lighter than yesterdays :( xxx

It is only early days hun, it might just be your hormones fluctuating? :thumbup: xxx

Maybe :shrug:

Ahh i went out earlier to buy a test for the morning and nowhere was open at all!!

Ive come to bed for a bit, my head is banging and Im super tired :( Think I'll treat myself to a "sick" day off work tomorrow :haha: xxx

Really? Nooo! Have a drive to my house and I'll give you a Superdrug tests :winkwink:

Aww bless, they might be good signs aswell! I'm shattered, can't stop yawning! Been away since 5:00am! If I don't sleep tonight then there's something wrong, I feel like I could sleep for a week! :blush:

Aww bless, hope you enjoy your "sick" day tomorrow :thumbup: xxx

Hoping you feel better when you wake up :hugs: XXX

There are many reasons a test could be lighter the next day: fluctuating hormones, different concentration of wee, different amounts of dye on the stick. If it was days after and much lighter there may be more to worry about but at this stage it's probably totally fine.

Hope you manage to get some tests tomorrow and that you're in a better 'place'.

Yey to your dh seeing the line. That's always a good sign! I bet he now wants you to retest? He sounds like my dh! X

Had my headache for about 5hrs now. I was like this when pregnant with LO, had a headache everyday for 5 months :(

Gunna pee in a cup in the morn and then go out to get tests and dip them when I get back...is that ok to do? Or should i not do this? :shrug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->