• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Had my headache for about 5hrs now. I was like this when pregnant with LO, had a headache everyday for 5 months :(

Gunna pee in a cup in the morn and then go out to get tests and dip them when I get back...is that ok to do? Or should i not do this? :shrug: xxx

Hopefully it's a good sign then if you had it with your LO :thumbup:

That's absolutely fine to do hun as long as it's not sat there for hours upon end :D xxx

A headache everyday for 5 months! That sounds horrendous! Hopefully you won't have that with LO 2. Best of luck for tests tomorrow XXX

Thanks Calm :hugs:

Yep, 5 months!!! Was awful. Didnt get any morning sickness at all just headaches! And they were them horrible ones that are really intense on your forehead and move behind your eye #-o xxx

Smiley - Then you'll be fine hun :D

Why are you scared chick? :( xxx

Because I think it will be bfn because todays test was lighter than yesterdays! Xxx

Because I think it will be bfn because todays test was lighter than yesterdays! Xxx

But you are very early hun, it may just be your hormones fluctuating, don't worry too much as it won't help the matter :winkwink: xxx

I'm off to bed now ladies, I'm absolutely shattered and getting a headache myself.

Smiley - Good luck for the morning chick :dust: I look forward to seeing that BFP :winkwink: xxx

Night night, sweet dreams :hugs: xxx

:dust::dust::dust:

Hey hun take another test may still be to early for a digi xxxx

:hugs: sorry I was encouraging you to use it. Like pink pepper said maybe it's too early.

Did you save the wee for another test? X

Yep saved it for another. Im not hopeful now tbh. Especially with yesterdays test being lighter than the day before. Thinking maybe a chemical now :cry: xxx

Try again hun it may show on another test digis take a while x

Smiley - It didn't show up on a digi for me until AF was actually late chick, don't give up just yet :hugs: xxx

Well Im just getting ready and then going over to Asda to get some more tests. I want some decent ones but they only have asdas own, first response (NOT the early result ones) and digis. What should i get? Xxx

Hello there, I see you are out for tests, it would be too early for a digi surely so don't worry, I am very sure AF is coming for me as the signs are classic, so on to another cycle. GL with next test XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->