• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Smiley - See how early you can test with the First Response ones and work it out from there :thumbup: Don't get a test that doesn't work before AF is late otherwise you will get disheartened :hugs: xxx

Calm - Noo!! :af::growlmad: Hope she stays away hun xxx

Think il have a drive to tesco instead, its bigger than asda so might have more choice. Im going now, will update within the next hour xxxx

Smiley - Good luck hun and remember to hold your wee for a good 4 hours before testing and don't drink much xxx

Thank you Excalibur, to be honest my biggest concern is that I am still unwell, and AF always knocks it out of me, so this week is going to be really tough, last month it was horrendous. I don't only get AF, I get pre AF, with spotting exhaustion headaches etc. Oh well we have to take the rough with the smooth. Come on smiley with your test!!!! XXXX

Bad news guys, BFN. On a FRER and a tesco own. Dipped in this mornings FMU that I had saved.

:cry:

Ive put my previous tests in a row together with todays and it really looks like a chemical to me. Im so disappointed. Xxx

I don't know why we do it to ourselves, with all this testing, its so hard not to do it though :( :hugs:

First picture: Top test is saturday FMU, Second test is sunday FMU and bottom test is today FMU. :cry:

Attachments

• SAM_0848.jpg
    SAM_0848.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 21
Calm - That's not good hun, make sure you take it easy if you can xxx

Smiley - Really sorry to hear that hun :(:hugs: xxx

Thanks, me and OH are very disappointed. :cry: I'll not be testing any more now. Thanks for following me this far girls xxx

Smiley - It looked really promising aswell! :(:hugs: Hope you are ok hun xxx

Ive been following hun! Hope you are ok! Don't count yourself out though until your period shows xx

Thank you all. Im feeling a little down, but I shouldnt because it was over before it really started. It will teach me a lesson for testing early.

Af due tomorrow so will be expecting it anytime now xxx

Smiley - Think positive chick, you are not out until the :witch: arrives :hugs: xxx

Thanks Exc, but i think its safe to say I am definately out. No other explanations for having a dark line, then a lighter line and then a non existent line.

Even the frer was a bfn (apart from a tiny bit of pink at the top and bottom of the line) and that would be positive for sure by now.

Thanks for the positivity but Im fully expecting AF any day now :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"