• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Thanks Exc, but i think its safe to say I am definately out. No other explanations for having a dark line, then a lighter line and then a non existent line.

Even the frer was a bfn (apart from a tiny bit of pink at the top and bottom of the line) and that would be positive for sure by now.

Thanks for the positivity but Im fully expecting AF any day now :hugs: xxx

You're welcome hun, true but you didn't test with FMU with them all, even your test this morning, you left that for a while so it might have been a little weaker than if you dipped straight away? xxx

Yeah true. I just did another Tesco :dohh: even thouh I promised myself I wouldnt and there was a little something there but not enough to see without opening the case.

That leaves me with one FRER for the morning and thats my lot! Xxx

Yeah true. I just did another Tesco :dohh: even thouh I promised myself I wouldnt and there was a little something there but not enough to see without opening the case.

That leaves me with one FRER for the morning and thats my lot! Xxx

When you are so early on, I would test with FMU early hun, I'm 18DPO and I won't dare test with anything other than FMU, although it's probably safe for me to, I don't want to get disheartened if the line is a little fainter :) xxx

Yeah I know,I was just so disappointed about this mornings tests I could hear the spare tests shouting at me from the bathroom and just couldn't resist :haha:

Im a little crampy today, headache on and off, lower back ache. So AF will probably be here by morning!xxx

Yeah I know,I was just so disappointed about this mornings tests I could hear the spare tests shouting at me from the bathroom and just couldn't resist :haha:

Im a little crampy today, headache on and off, lower back ache. So AF will probably be here by morning!xxx

Hehe my tests used to do that, used to shout at me to use them :haha:

Think positive hun, I was crampy around the time AF was due but she never came, could be the same for you! :D xxx

Well I was due either today or tomorrow depending on when I class my cd1 as (my last period was the evening of saturday 10th march but Ive classed cd1 as sunday 11th march...if that makes sense?) so I would hope for some lovely lines by now!

If only all my tests had turned out like my first superdrug...damn!! :haha: xxx

good luck - i obviously dont want to get your hopes up just for you to get them dashed again but everyone is right...she hasnt shown herself yet so you are still in the game :) gl and happy peeing tomorrow .... xxxxxx

Smiley - Yeah I know what you mean hun. You never know, keep your chin up chick, I look forward to seeing your test in the morning :dust: xxx

Hoping the witch stays away for you :af: GL with tomorrow's test XXX

I sometimes have a tinge of brown or pink when I wipe, its very light, other times there is nothing there, but its just like my pre- AF of every month, this will frustratingly continue for another couple of days, draining me physically, and then the real witch will come and do the final touch of evilness :D By the way smiley, I keep meaning to ask you, how long have you been TTC? XXX

Aw no Id hate that! Teasing you with the spotting until she finally kicks the boot in! Grrr!

We're not actually TTC! We're NTNP officially...so Im not temping or charting or using OPKs (although i have bought some for next month just to see how they work) we're just kinda going with the flow. But that doesnt stop me from being a POAS-aholic! :haha: xxx

Its just not the teasing either, for some reason I feel a lot more ill now than when I actually come on full blown bleed. My cold got a lot worse today and I couldn't go work, and I sure its because of the preAF which always makes my defenses go very low.

I don't temp either, I do use opk's, but not very seriously, though I am thinking about getting a CBFM in a month or so.

Aw no, I hope you feel better soon :hugs: Have you been testing? When is your AF actually due?xxx

Aw no, I hope you feel better soon :hugs: Have you been testing? When is your AF actually due?xxx

Thank you :hugs: I have tested, but the moment I saw the spotting I stopped, not got any cheap tests left now though. I hate buying tests in the "real world" where I live you can't just go into a supermarket. I went to a chemist and when I said I wanted 2 tests, he was like "sorry, did you say you wanted two?" and looking at me as if I was mad. I hate that! Usually I more or less get a 28 day cycle, but I have spotting from CD 25 onwards. I have had a few months of ovulating early, as I think I did this month (not a 100% sure) so this often makes AF come early too. If you add the fact I have been so ill I think that can mess with it all too.

I bought four tests from Tesco this morning and the girl at the till looked at me strange :haha: if only she knew!
What makes you think you O'd earlier this month? Xxx

I had typical fertile cm on cd 9 or 10, and I never got a positive opk after cd 11, so I must have ov on cd 11 or 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->