• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Im not prepared to be cured. I spend at least two weeks a month peeing on sticks. Thats 6 months of the year :shock: xxx

You ladies are great, you're cracking me up here :)

I'm 9 or 10dpo today (or could be 8, who knows anymore) I get to this time and can't even be positive about my name, all I think about are 2 lines lol

I'm like you Smiley, I keep getting crappy lines on my ic's and BFN on Asda grrrrr, I also live just outside Warrington (it must be the water lol)

I'm 45 and today I feel DESPERATE :(

xx

See I'm losing it, Im 10 or 11 dpo today which makes me even more desperate :(

:hi:

Yep I had some great lines on some superdrug tests a few days ago but they got lighter and lighter until I was testing negative grrr!

10 or 11dpo is fine! Still got time to see those lines :D How long are your cycles? Xxx

They're 27/28 day cycles, I tried Soy a few months ago and it totally buggered me up.

My window sill is like a pee stick graveyard lol, just so I can go back and look at them every 2 mins!!

We've been trying since last June as hubby had a vasectomy reversal, we have 2 boys already together aged 7 and 9, and as far as I'm aware my eggs are still ok lol

Smilie what dpo are you currently?

Calm they're my friends too, along with the wine that comes after the bfn's lol

:kiss::kiss:

caved in and took the test! This ladies, is what you call a BIG FAT NEGATIVE xxx

Attachments

• SAM_0884.jpg
    SAM_0884.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 9
Cheshirecat I have lost track! I think I am around 15dpo at the most?? Im on cd32! I know what you mean about all the peed on sticks, I have loads hanging around my house in different places :haha: xxx

I see something crazy light. Have you been in for bloods yet?

Nope! I dont think its so easy to get bloods done in the UK compared to US. I thought about going to the doctors and asking but I think I'll get laughed out! xxx

I have thought about trying that soy lark chesirecat, but that worries me: if it mucks my cycles up, probably will give it a miss.

Poo poo poo smiley, I tested as well and a got another dodgy pink evap, this time its more where is should be, but it has a dodgy false look to it, kind of not properly straight. Plus I tried another test and only got a shadow. The spotting has more or less stopped in the last couple of hours, so either it will start again (which is not unknown) or more than likely thwitch will smile at me evilly. I have to go work now, I will catch up with you later XXXX

Smilie I do think I see something on your test after a quick glance, then when I stare at it I don't, I have been staring a lot today though lol

What made me test early this month (as opposed to not so early normal months:haha::haha::haha::haha:) I was cramping all day on Saturday, and last night had hot sweats and vivid dreams.

We really clutch at straws don't we, I had a psychic pregnancy thing done by Ruby, and she said I would find out conceive or give birth in July, and thats still months off lol

x

Calm....post pictures!!!! PLEASE :D :D The spotting stopping (wow, what a tongue twister!) is a good sign!! I hope AF stays away!

Cheshirecat...I was predicted off a psychic (cant remember the name) to conceive, find out or give birth in february 2013. It better be give birth, coz I aint waiting till feb 2013 to conceive :haha: xxx

Calm post some pics when you get back:winkwink::winkwink:

Smilie your lo is only 8 months, you have plenty of time, how old are you?, my boys are 22 months in between and its a great gap to have, wasnt so great when they were in nappies for 3 months at the same time lol

Ive just got a job at a new sainsburys that being built, due to have an induction in 2 weeks and I really don't want it now, so am desperate to be pg lol, but it will be extra cash, and its 5 mins walk from home lol

Stucki our gp would lol so hard if we asked for a beta and to get a private one is around £100 I think.
xx

I know but I want to have a close age gap! Me and my sister have 15months between us and it is great! It would be hard work i know, but thats what I have always wanted :)

Yep, defo wouldnt get a beta if i asked the GP, i might go and start crying so they feel sorry for me :haha: xxx

Cryings always a good thing lol

I think this month is even harder as its the last chance for a 2012 baby, and 2013 seems so far away :(

xx

Ah well, it was worth a shot.

I sometimes forget how spoiled and impatient we are as Americans. Lol. With all of our issues I usually have a quant on standby for when I want to use it : haha:

Yeah, I had a quant done when pregnant with my son because I was bleeding at 5 weeks. But I think that was like a one off!

We shouldnt relly moan in the UK though, our health service is free! So, I suppose thats why they wont just dish us out a beta when we want one (although I wish they would!!) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->