• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

This is my latest bfn or evap irl lol

I'm starting to get cramps and my tummy is sore if I touch it.

https://i40.tinypic.com/jzdds.jpg

I hope all you lovely ladies get your BFP's soon and hope the evil :witch: stays away for you all! :growlmad::af: xxx

It's only a matter of time now for me! I got another negative test today so AF should be here soon (although, Ive been saying this for days :haha: ) xxx

Cheshirecat, i think i see something on your test, or I might just have a massive case of line-eye! Xxx

I will finish my toast, just got back from work, and I will post (and do) e pic, but its just an evil test. The spotting is back, I am much worse with my cold, I am positive I will wake up to full blown AF tomorrow, I feel super shit and want to kill someone :growl:

Smiley, I just emailed you two pictures of my answer HPT, could you please please please upload them to my thread???

I see a second line on them for sure...it's faint, but it's there irl.
Thanks love!

Sorry only just seen this! Yes I will log on to my laptop and have a look now! Xx

First of all here was the dodgy pink evap from today, its a strange shape :rofl:

https://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh596/calmtobepresent/dodgytest2.jpg

Stucki, when I open both emails, the picture is huge but cut in half?? xxx

Then I have tonight's test, it has a shadow but then, what's new? The type you see when you tilt the screen

https://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh596/calmtobepresent/tonight.jpg

woaaaah that first one is like a crescent shape :haha: I tried tweaking thinking it might look different but it looked even more curved! Haha!

Are you feeling any better tonight Calm? xxx

It is a weird shape, tonights test has dried with a visible line now! So annoying, tonight I am feeling utter crap, I am going down hill with the cold, I was actually teaching when I felt something dripping of my lip, and I was like WTF? And I touched it and it was bleeding they are all of a sudden so badly chapped. I am sure AF coming is making it all worse, I look and feel like one big snot rag :cry:

Calm how many dpo are you now? I still think you could be pregnant!!! Xxx

I really don't know, what dpo I am, I was crap at tracking OV this month as I did some random opks and got random results, I think I ov'd earlier than usual, but could be wrong. Thank you for thinking I am pregnant, but I don't think I can be, this AF spotting is exactly like AF spotting from last month, the only "good" thing about the witch landing is I think my defenses will go back up and I can be human again! I am trying to do 200 things at once so not reading the thread properly, have you done any more tests? pics?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->