• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Calm I see lines on your tests, but Ive been getting these on and off, I hate IC's with a vengeance, but yes I still keep using them!!

Calm I see lines on your tests, but Ive been getting these on and off, I hate IC's with a vengeance, but yes I still keep using them!!

Yes, they are certainly not the type of lines to pin any hopes too! That is why I like cheapies, they are cheap (obviously), and I don't take them seriously and it makes it sort of more lighthearted, which is good.

I really don't know, what dpo I am, I was crap at tracking OV this month as I did some random opks and got random results, I think I ov'd earlier than usual, but could be wrong. Thank you for thinking I am pregnant, but I don't think I can be, this AF spotting is exactly like AF spotting from last month, the only "good" thing about the witch landing is I think my defenses will go back up and I can be human again! I am trying to do 200 things at once so not reading the thread properly, have you done any more tests? pics?

Are you sure those are just faulty tests? I mean I know they look weird. But, honestly have seen some people with this issue and have a positive on another brand:shrug:. I would think you need to test with something else. JMO.

Nope not since the one i did earlier! Had it tweaked and theres a faint line so who knows?

Calm, im very confident that something will come of those tests! As you said to me last month 'i will eat my hat if those lines dont get darker!' :haha: xxx

I really don't know, what dpo I am, I was crap at tracking OV this month as I did some random opks and got random results, I think I ov'd earlier than usual, but could be wrong. Thank you for thinking I am pregnant, but I don't think I can be, this AF spotting is exactly like AF spotting from last month, the only "good" thing about the witch landing is I think my defenses will go back up and I can be human again! I am trying to do 200 things at once so not reading the thread properly, have you done any more tests? pics?

Are you sure those are just faulty tests? I mean I know they look weird. But, honestly have seen some people with this issue and have a positive on another brand:shrug:. I would think you need to test with something else. JMO.

If spotting stopped, I would get something better, but I am quite sure they are all duds, I can really feel AF coming, by morning she will be here, spotting looks more intense too! Thank you but I so so sure by this point AF is coming

You are going to eat hat pie believe me, where is your tweaked?

Just saw it, it does have a touch of pink to it, but it is thin. I don't think I will make it to another test, tomorrow there is going to be more blood in the cup than pee!

Calm - You are not out until the :witch: shows in full force. Good luck :dust:

Calm! I want you to have a bfp soooo bad! I've got everything crossed for you love!

Hows things this morning Calm? AF reared her ugly head for you? Ive still got no AF xxx

I'm at the stage where I wish she would just come and be done with, I had dreams about preg tests that came out "pregnant" 1-2 weeks, hot sweats, cold feet, and today I have a really bad back ache and cramps :(

Why can't we just have a little spot somewhere that tells us yes or no lol

Hows everyone else today?

xx

I still have no af, im between 3-5 days late now :(

My best test is on pg16 of this thread! And had a few faint ones after that and they have now all turned negative! Xxx

I keep getting a stabbing pain on my right hand side, getting a little worried now actually. OH thinks i should go to the doctors but I feel like I'll just be sniggered at! Ahh I hate not knowing when she is going to arrive :( xxx

AF arrived, bad cramps and blood when I peed, its not settling on pad yet but it will any minute. I have had a long sleep in bed, because I am feeling "better", I have never been so okay about getting witch (and I generally okay anyway), my only ambition at the moment is to feel like a human being, and today I am starting to feel so, so feeling quite happy, going doctor tomorrow though as I am still not properly well. I am sorry to hear about your stabbing pains smiley, our bodies do such things to us! It mystifies me, I am sure its all because of TTC. Go to the doctors if you are worried, they certainly shouldn't snigger, hope its for a good reason XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->