• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

I keep getting a stabbing pain on my right hand side, getting a little worried now actually. OH thinks i should go to the doctors but I feel like I'll just be sniggered at! Ahh I hate not knowing when she is going to arrive :( xxx

I think you should go to the Doctors hun, they shouldn't snigger at you, if they do, file a complaint that you were not treated right and it could be something serious..it's pure ignorance if they laugh at you, they are paid to help people and get them well xxx

Sorry about your af calm. Those tests are evil.

Smiley I would tell the Drs you had a positive test which turned negative, with no AF which should have been here by now, and stabbing pains. You really should get checked out for an ectopic as they can be life threatening. I don't want to scare you as it's probably ok but it's definitely not something your Dr will laugh at. Instead they should get you checked over. Hopefully it will give you some answers. Xx

Calm :hugs: sorry about the witch coming. I was SO sure this would be your month too. At least you're feeling better now :D xxx

Yeah I think I might go to the doctors. Hopefully I wont get laughed at :haha: xxx

Smiley - You shouldn't get laughed at hun, as I said, if you do, put a complaint in and get the selfish idiots sacked! They won't laugh then will they? :rofl: xxx

Please don't be sorry, I had no hopes up whatsoever, and I honestly don't feel sad or anything, and I often get pale pink lines with IC's, I suppose I use them because I think the day I am pregnant they will show something other than this pale line, but who knows! I am going to take some ibuprofen later, that is one thing I like about the other 2WW, you can take the medicine you need, and generally not having to be paranoid about hurting any potential bean. I will be a stalking to see what doctors say XXXX

Calm, at least you domt feel too down about it. Guess its time for me to eat that Hat Pie :haha: xxx

Just called the doctors and they have nothing until monday :o and Im working monday so I cant even go then. Grrrrr. What should I do? Xxx

Hatpie it is! If you feel very worried go as a emergency I suppose, you can't just wait til Monday XXX

Just called the doctors and they have nothing until monday :o and Im working monday so I cant even go then. Grrrrr. What should I do? Xxx

If the pain is quite severe, I would go to A&E hun, tell them you have been TTC and you got some positive tests, then they went negative and ever since you have been suffering from really sharp pains etc xxx

She asked me on the phone is it urgent and I said no (should have said yes :haha: ) but i wouldnt wanna take an appt that someone else might really need just because my period is late you know? Xxx

Its not too bad that i would go to a&e tbh, ahh i dunno. Do you think if I go to a walk in centre they'd give me a blood test? Xxx

Its not too bad that i would go to a&e tbh, ahh i dunno. Do you think if I go to a walk in centre they'd give me a blood test? Xxx

It's not a case of "Just because your period is late" It could be an Ectopic for all we know and they are life threatening, if you get pain in one side and your tests don't get any darker..they might question it as an ectopic.. xxx

I hope its not an ectopic! I doubt it is actually but its always best to be on the safe side.

Id just feel so silly like I was wasting their time! I think I'll just hang on a few days and wait for AF xxx

I think you should go, its better to feel silly than worried XXX

No, I doubt Im having an ectopic too. Its all just so strange! Xxx

Ive just dipped 2, heres the first, its the same you got Smiley yesterday from Asda, I think I see something.

https://i42.tinypic.com/25rlfls.jpg

Yeah thats the typ i used yesterday! I can see a line on it and it looks like it is in the same place mine was. Although mine was super faint. And i think i see something on your IC too :) xxx

Ha ha you mean you "sneaked" a look at my ic before I "officially" posted it lol

Smiley ring the nhs direct line, and they will advise you what to do, just tell them what you've been talking to us about.

Calm I'm sorry AF has arrived :( but I know how relieved we can get once you know for sure.

2nd ic and if you look at the other behind you can see a line lol
https://i39.tinypic.com/9tq2xd.jpg

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back