• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Yep Im pretty sure I see lines, esp on that IC! Fingers crossed eh?!

And I didnt even think to ring nhs direct. Hmm might do that now :) xxx

Ring them asap because when I started bleeding heavily a few months ago at 4dpo it took them 4 hours to get back to me, I could have been dead by then lol

X

:haha: for some reason, I don't quite think I'm going to die! :rofl: xxx

What advice did they give you, out of interest, for bleeding at 4dpo? Xxx

I think nhs direct is a great idea. They can then decide how urgent it is. Let us know how it goes x

im too scared to even call them for fear of getting laughed at :haha: wow, i need to man UP! xxx

eta) just done another IC...NEGATIVE.

Okay, just called, he was like ermmm ok, go see your GP? Grrr, exactly why I didn't wanna ring!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Call your surgery and say you've just called nhs direct and they told you to call your gp, just tell them your period is late, and you are getting pains in your side, can you see a triage nurse or at least talk to a doctor.

They started saying that I had an ectopic or was having a miscarriage, yeah at 4dpo, get a grip on the life cycle woman lol, so in the end an out of hours doc called me and just said it was a weird cycle, this was the 3rd month of taking soy isoflavones (I didnt tell them that lol) and havent taken them again lol

I'm bursting for a wee so am gonna use an asda 4 days before, keep your fingers crossed for me lol

xx

I can't believe that! If the pain gets worse make sure you call them back. Xx

Good luck Cheshire! I wish we could get those tests in the states!!!

Okay ladies, I took 2, 1 asda 4 day before, and I don't know if I can see something or not, I doubt very much if it will come out on here, but here goes, I have to keep tilting it cos of the glare on the plastic lol, may take it out in a tick.

https://i39.tinypic.com/deyd8n.jpg ic

https://i44.tinypic.com/mlx04.jpg asda

Have just taken it out of its case and I think its darker than yesterday or it could be the indent :(

I defo see something on the one where it is out of the case! Xxx

That ones dried scummily now, you know if I ever get a "real" line I won't believe it lol

Did you call your docs again?

xx

Nope not called the docs, think I'm just gunna wait it out. Im 99.9% sure AF will show up xxx

Hello there, I am back from work as I am just too ill :cry: I am going doctors in the morning, I must have an infection as my flem is yellow :sick: Sounds crap about the doctors smiley XXXX

Aww Calm :hugs: :hugs: Cant believe you are still feeling poorly! Really hope the doctors can give you lots of drugs to make you feel better now you can take meds again :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->