Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

I feel so disheartened now! And I know Im stupid because Im only 9dpo but blahhh. I dunno. Lol.

Im working saturday sunday monday tuesday aswell so will have to take some tests in work :haha: how sad! Xxx

I feel so disheartened now! And I know Im stupid because Im only 9dpo but blahhh. I dunno. Lol.

Im working saturday sunday monday tuesday aswell so will have to take some tests in work :haha: how sad! Xxx

Aww don't feel disheartened hun :(:hugs: It's very early days yet, I have faith :dust: xxx

Wah, I know, Im just being silly.

I have stupid urges to go pee on some more sticks :haha: xxx

Wah, I know, Im just being silly.

I have stupid urges to go pee on some more sticks :haha: xxx

Make sure you hold for a good 4 hours before you do :haha: Also make sure it's an IC and not an expensive one :winkwink: xxx

My god Im driving myself mad!!

Just took an IC with my first wee since the superdrug...so about 2hours? And I think I see something again!

But this is just leading me to believe that its the ICs giving me evaps rather than them being a legitimate line :( :( xxx

I fell asleep on the sofa, not surprised, I haven't been sleeping well for days because of my bad cold. Feeling a bit more energized after the first solids I could manage today: a scrambled egg on toast! Anyway, I impatiently came to this thread 'cause I imagined the results would be "in". Shoot me, but I do see a shadow of a line, not exactly in the middle, just a tiny bit to the right, not sure of colour, I can see it much better if I tilt the screen. So you are 9 dpo? I think I am 8 dpo, possibly 9, I feel so out though, I have been just too sick for it to be 1. related to pregnancy 2. allow a bean to devolp in my poorly body. I'll still pee on sticks in my normal detached way, just when I stop drinking 1000 gallons of water. GL with next test XXXX

Hey Calm, yes Im 9dpo i think. I honestly think the superdrug was bfn, cant see anything in real life :( who knows, all this sickness might be a sign for you!! Fx'd!!
Ive just took an IC and its just convinced me even more that the lines im seeing are evaps because I swear I just got another line on it :(

I'll never learn just to wait it out!! Xxx

Smiley - Hmm, must definetly be something if you are getting a second line on every IC, you are still very early though and I don't think you will pick up on a Superdrug until about 12-14DPO :wacko: I would say try a FRER but don't want you wasting it :( :hugs: xxx

Calm - You must have needed that snooze! Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs: xxx

Oh and I hope your cold goes soon :hugs: xxxx

Aw thank you Excalibur and smileyfaces :hugs: I was actually writing another thread about how in the 6 months I have been TTC, I have had 2 bad cold, and 2 stomach aches, and all 4 have been in the 2WW. The first times I thought: "Oohhh maybe its pregnancy related", now I am just like "Whatever!", I just wonder why it happens to me, I wonder if we are more vulnerable or something? I am quite sure I have been too ill for it to be either pregnancy related, or pregnancy to be able to happen, I had to cave in yesterday as well I take some medicine for my flem as it was so bad it was becoming dangerous. That for me is the worse bit, not wanting to take meds in the 2WW, it would be okay if I suffered with an end result! Oh well, no-one said the TTC wagon was going to be easy :)

When do you have your next test scheduled smiley, tomorrow morning ? XXXX

Aww Calm :hugs: our bodies work in mysterious ways! I didnt know you werent supposed to take meds in 2WW? Oops. Ive taken paracetemol a few times this week for a headache!

My next test is scheduled for tomorrow at some point I guess. Not doing any more tonight thats for sure. Ive thrown the latest IC in the kitchen bin and made sure it went all the way to the bottom so that I cant fish it out :haha: I took pics of it but for some reason they wouldnt upload :shrug: but it basically looked the same as the last IC. Maybe a bit fainter tbh.

Im in work tomorrow morning at 8am -_- so will probably either take one to work (oh the shame) or do one when I get home at dinner xxx

Calm - You're welcome hun :hugs: If you hadn't of said that you have had it twice and both times whilst in the 2WW, then I would have said it could be a good sign xxx

You can take paracetamol I think, because you can take it with caution when pregnant, I could have taken some but what I wanted to take was ibuprofen and you can't take that for sure.

I thought it was a good sign too... the first time! :dohh: The most hilarious thing is that I have had a mix of all illnesses this cycle: bad cold: sore throat, cough, runny nose, then I have had diarrhea and heartburn, and all sorts of pains in my legs... I could continue the list is endless.

Anyway, I am thinking of buying a CBFM for next cycle, a new toy to pee on :D

It's weird as this pregnancy the ICs showed a very faint positive at 11dpo but I bought a test from Sainsburys and nothing worse it was stark white but with the same wee I got a positive on a digi! I still think you have a chance hun. Xxx

It's weird as this pregnancy the ICs showed a very faint positive at 11dpo but I bought a test from Sainsburys and nothing worse it was stark white but with the same wee I got a positive on a digi! I still think you have a chance hun. Xxx

Omg really?? Thats so weird!!! Xxx

I bought the Sainsburys test as back up if the digi showed negative but it was the other way round! I've also heard frers aren't that sensitive any more. Maybe you got a good batch of sensitive ics like me?

I think its highly unlikely, women have changes in their boobs and cm and all that, and mine looks very boring and non-pregnant :haha: I won't get a cbfm next cycle because I have spent so much money last month I feel bad, but in May I will certainly go for it. The first month you have to pee every single day, so you need it the first day of AF, CD 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->