• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Testers who want to natter, moan or just chat :)

Calm, when I was pregnant with my little boy, I had NO changes to my boobs. At all. Nipples were slightly sore but didnt last long. I had no changesto mine until third trimester xxx

Fishandchips....wow thats soooo weird! Ive got a digi on stand by but wont be using that for a few days yet :D I cant believe you would get a neg on a normal test but a pos on a digi!! Xxx

Calm, when I was pregnant with my little boy, I had NO changes to my boobs. At all. Nipples were slightly sore but didnt last long. I had no changesto mine until third trimester xxx

Fishandchips....wow thats soooo weird! Ive got a digi on stand by but wont be using that for a few days yet :D I cant believe you would get a neg on a normal test but a pos on a digi!! Xxx

Its nice to know, every pregnancy and every woman is different I suppose.

By the way, have a look at Jamandspoon's thread, she had the case of negative IC and positive digi

Yeah I saw that! Maybe the digis are more sensitive than we give them credit for? I might use mine at 12dpo :haha: not long to wait :D xxx

Its not, by next week all mysteries will be revealed :) :dust:

I hope we all get BFPs to join Excalibur on the pregnancy train woowoooo! :haha: xxx

Did either if you have IB with your pregnancies? I have read that only 1/3 women get it. I always think I will be the type of woman to get IB because I always spot before my period (if there is any logic to that)

Ive only been pregnant once and I never had it. Not that I noticed anyway. We were not planning to have a baby at the time (as bad as that sounds). Xxx

Calm - I had IB with my first pregnancy, was only a very little bit though x

I didn't have any with my first. This pregnancy I had spotting but around the time my af was due and a day or two after my bfp.

I bet it must be a freak out if you already have a bfp, its so normal to spot a little, or even a lot during pregnancy, but it must be very scary and worrying.

Talking of IB and every symptom under the sun that means nothing, on my 3rd cycle, on CD 18 I wiped and there was pink blood. I felt really happy, as I am a regular girl, its was a classical day for IB (I think I was 6 dpo). It continued for 4 days, and I just wanted it to stop. After 4 days, AF started, like 1 week early! I actually did a test just before I got AF and I did have a line, a dodgy looking line that I am quite sure was just an evap. SO, that is why I take no symptom seriously, even if I puked, poured out cm, and my boobs looked like something from another planet, I would not believe it meant pregnancy :)

Calm - I had slight spotting the day my AF was due this cycle, I already had my BFP aswell. Any sign of spotting is worrying :( x

I had a bleed at 5 weeks, quite a lot of blood, went to the hospital, was scanned and had bloods and was told id had a miscarriage...I now have a beautiful healthy little boy so shows what they knew! I was devestated! But only bled for a day or two and that was the last of it! Xxx

Yes, I sometimes read the pregnancy forums, and so many women get sick with worry when the bleed, and so many time its means nothing fortunately, but those moments must be horrible, its so nice to read the happy ending though.

Smiley that must have been horrific! What a thing to go through unnecessarily! My spotting was really mild but I still freaked out and thought the worst. I phoned the epu and they told me they wouldn't do anything until I was at least 6 weeks. Thankfully I've had no more bleeding. I'm having an early scan next Saturday so fingers crossed everything will be ok. X

Aww fingers crossed for you Fish&Chips!!

I took a superdrug just now with FMU and its BFN @ 10dpo. Off to work now, will catch up with you all this afternoon xxx

I still have my fingers crossed for you as it is early days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->